Chapter 15: The Ball

Recap: We opened the doors and everyone went silent.

///////////

We walked into the ballroom and everyone gasped when they saw me.

Half of the ballroom had tables and the other half was where people danced.

The pack members moved out of our way as we made our way to a large set of stairs connecting to a large stage.

We walked up the stairs and everyone in the pack sat at the tables.

Zuerien walked up to the microphone and said a little speech.

"Hello my beloved pack! Today we are here to celebrate your Luna's arrival. Yes, I have found my amazing, beautiful mate. After the ceremony there will be a ball, as you can see. I hope you all welcome your Luna with open arms. Thank you."

Loud whistles and shouts was how they responded, making me giggle.

He walked back over to me and told me to hold up my right hand.

"Repeat after me."

I nodded

"I, Alexis Thomas, swear to protect the Blood Moon pack with my life and to love and cherish the pack members."

So I repeated what he said, "I-I, Alexis Thomas, swear t-to protect the Blood Moon pack with m-my life and to love and cherish t-the pack members."

I then stuck out my right hand for him to cut with a knife and he did the same to his left hand.

We then lifted up our hands and put them together until they healed.

Then everyone clapped and shouted for me. I felt so loved and welcomed.

Zuerien and I walked down the stairs and sat down at a table.

A slow song came on and Zuerien asked me if I wanted to dance and I said no cause I can't dance. Then he suddenly lifted me out of my seat and we swayed to the song.

"Zuerien....I-I don't want to step o-on your foot," I worriedly said while looking at my feet.

"Relax Alexis," Zuerien gently told me.

Soon enough I relaxed and Zuerien was spinning me, dipping me, and other things.

When the song was over, Zuerien guided me back to our table.

After I sat down I saw some girl with obviously fake blond hair walk over to us. She stopped at our table and looked at Zuerien lustfully. This b*tch.

"Hey baby," she said. Her voice sounds like a dying cat.

"What is it Camilla?" Zuerien asked with a bored and annoyed tone.

"I was just wondering what you were doing with this fake sl*t," she said gesturing towards me.

I stood up and got in her face.

"Zuerien is my mate so back off," I growled at her.

"Oh please, honey, he's been mine for a long time and he loves me," Camilla said glaring at me.

Zuerien stood up looking furious and glared at Camilla.

"Camilla, Alexis is my mate and your Luna. Stand down," He ordered.

"This b*tch is the Luna?" She said looking at me.

"You do not call my mate that," Zuerien growled making her back away.

"Fine. But this isn't the end sl*t," she replied making Zuerien charge towards her but I grabbed his arm to hold him back.

"She's not worth it," I whispered to him.

He relaxed and said, "Okay."

///////////

I'm aliiivvveee! Lol

Anyway sorry for the long wait.

Also I got a new tablet since my old one broke and it had all my covers for this book on it so I can't change the cover for awhile and I can't put any of my covers In the media.

Vote, Comment, Share, and Follow

-Alexis