Chapter 9: Shopping

Recap: Zuerien's POV
"I love you too, my Little One."

/////////////

Zuerien's POV

When Alexis said she loves me I was the happiest man/wolf alive. After that, we kissed a little then went to bed.

*A few days later*

These past few days have been the best. Me and Alexis have been great too, but she is still not eating much. And since what i saw in the restroom a few days ago, I've been keeping a better eye on her and I'm around her more to make sure she doesn't harm herself. I just love her so much and it hurts to know she does that.

Today, Alexis and I are going shopping together in the packs town.

Once she is dressed we go to the car and I start it.

"Why are you t-taking a useless g-girl like me to go s-shopping?" She questioned.

"Because first off, I love you. Second off, you're not useless. Third off, you need things," I replied.

"B-But I don't deserve-" she said but was cut off mid-sentence.

"Alexis! We are going shopping whether you want to or not!" I yelled.

"O-Okay." She said.

Sighing, I started to drive in an awkward silence. When we reached the pack town, I glanced over at Alexis to see her staring out the window in awe.

"Do you like it?" I asked

"YES! I love it! The town is so nice!" She said excitedly.

"Good- wait! You didn't stutter!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my god! You're right, I'm not!"

"I think when your excited you don't stutter. Like when you showed me Calling You about a week ago, you were excited and didn't stutter, probably because you don't think about it," I stated.

"Yeah, I think you're right."

The first store we went to was Rue 21. She ended up getting 2 bags full from there. She got perfume, makeup, 2 pairs of high heels and 1 pair of tennis shoes which filled 1 bag. In the other bag was 2 pairs of jeans, 2 t-shirts, and 2 dresses. She won't let me see the dresses though.

After I paid, we went to JC Penny's at she got 3 skirts, 3 pairs of leggings, 4 long shirts, 3 pairs of heels, 2 pairs of flats, and 2 bras. She also decided to get stuff for her hair, such as hair ties, headbands, Bobby pins, hair clips, hair spray, and shampoo and conditioner.

I paid at JC Penny's then we went to one more store, which was Forever 21. She got 4 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of capri's, 1 skirt, 4 pairs of underwear, 3 bras, 5 shirts, and more makeup.

In all she had 7 bags and we paid a little less than $1,000. I didn't mind though.

I helped her carry her bags to the car and we drove off.

Once we got back home, I took the bags out of the car and we both walked upstairs. I started to put her clothes away for her, but she took my arm and pulled me onto the bed.

"I'll get it tomorrow, just go to sleep with me," she said tiredly.

I snuggled up into the bed and pulled her waist until her back was touching my chest, and then I kissed her temple.

"Goodnight Alexis."

Then I fell asleep.