Juugo

you all entered the convention dressed up in your outfits . The place was big alot of booths and Q&A's with authers of anime's Hanji was jumping up and down full of exitement and the others looked in aww.

You: Ok everyone make sure you stay together or with a partner and if do act in charicter if the person wants you to .

Everyone nodded and left the groups were hanji,Erwin went on there sepret ways in your mind they were your OTP and you planed to get them together. the next group was eren and armin w+ere together since they were friends and alois and claude are sopose to be together and lastly you ,levi and ,yuki . since they are the main people in the hole anime .

you were walking areound and you brought some blind boxes like , Jump , pusheen , love like and others . Yuki brought some plushies because he likes soft things , but levi didn't buy anything so you secertly bought him a Sebastian figure and a big pusheen and you got him a too . you went back to see the boys geting there pic taken by a bunch of girls.

You: * ciel voice* exuse me ladies but me and my buttler and Undertaker must take our leave .

girl1: well can we get a pic of you and sebastian before we go .

you: well I don't see why not . do you want a sertain type of pose ?

girl 2: can you do the one were sebastian had you in his arms when he had to save you ?

girls 3: yea and you both had a 'moment'

you: come on sebastian

as you were getting picked up by levi you saw more girls gather around to take a picture . you looked in levies eyes and you saw the flash of some camras .

???: can we do a video please ?

you nodded and got down by then levi put you down and you looked at the crowed to see if they were ready . they nodded and gave the go.

you : sebastian I love you to hell and back and I order you to stay with me forever.

then levi got on one knee and put his hand over his heart

levi: Yes my lord.

you herd the squeels and awws of the girls you disided to take more pictures and then you meet up with the rest of the gang and took pics . you ad armin did a lot of pics since alois x ceil was popular too . it was a tireing day but was fun.

you : tomorrow we will do vocaloid hope to see you again.

you said as you got your bags and left .

Eren: that was really fun I cant wait for tomorrow .

erwin: yes I enjoyed it too a lot of people wanted pic of me and Hanji the sayed we were there OTP .

armin: yea mee to but it was fun .

Yuki : I got a lot of plushies it was fun what about you levi.

levi : thoes brats wouldn't leave me alone a wasn't able to get anything .

you : It's fine I got you something but for now lets go eat

you went to eat at this pizza place and got a ( f/toping) pizza then you all went back to the hotel.you all went to Yuki's roon to take everything off and hange out.

Yuki: so tomorrow we have to get there early because y/n got asked to sing at the mini concert so we have to go an hour early .

you: ok well lets get to bed .

everyone left and you and levi went back to your room . it took a shower and put you bed cloths on and Levi did the same. you waited for him to get out so you could get him his gifts. he got out and you gust looked at him .

levi: what brat ?

you : oh um here are the things got you.

levi: thanks . um y/n you know i won't stop trying to get with you right ?

you nodded but then you got the feeling that someone was watching so you got up and left the room leaving Levi confused. You headed to yukis room to talk to him .

Knock knock knock

he Open the door and sat on his bed.

You: someone is here we need to be one high tomorrow make sure nothing happens while im preforming.

yuki: Ok just get some rest so you can be ready we have to go strait to your dad when we get home .

you nodded and went to the room to see levi sniggled with the cat so you got your pikachu and went to sleep to not noticeing the figure right outside of your window.

A/N : hey sorry for taking long there was this 4chan alert that is still going on so I am being really cautious right now so I will update one storie a day keep watch my kohis and sempies