Introduction

• Dedicated to wolves

 Hello my name is Calla Lilli Springtime, but people call me Calla. My mom had a sense of humor. She told Dad, that when I was born, she would have the perfect name. Well she did, Calla in Greek means Beauty. I am the only Werewolf in my pack named after a flower. Yes I did say werewolf. 

 My Wolf half is named Summer, her fur is a Pure chocolate brown, like my hair and her eyes are a yellow color. We are very different, because are eye should resemble each others but are's don't weird huh?

 Her name is Summer, mostly because we were born in the summer time. Us wolves are different from those books. Are wolf half have a mind of their own. They can walk around and everything. At least in our heads, say if I was talking to one werewolf, my wolf would be talking to that persons wolf.

 Anyway this is just the beginning. Are wolves will roam until we find that special someone. I have found him five times, but every time we try to make contact. They run from us, we are so heartbroken. That my Alpha who is my Grandfather, we happen to live for a long time, the oldest wolf that I know is over two-hundred years old. If your wondering and I think you are I am exactly seventeen years old. I have brown hair that i'm told resembles chocolate, and eyes that are a close resemblance to a Sapphire stone.

After a long search we have finally come across his name it's Ryder, Which means Knight. But before we get to that I shall start at the begining, and in that begining you will get to know me better before we go on are great adventure to find my Mate.