Partner~Juuzou x reader

You had worked for the CCG for about 3-4 years now. You never really had a permanent partner, they all got killed within a month. Because of this, no one wanted to work with you. They thought you had something to do with the others deaths. Which wasn't true, it just happened.

           You needed a new partner, but nobody want to fill the void. That was, until someone was crazy enough to want to work with you. His partner want no longer here, and he found your situation interesting. You were surprised when you were told you would get a partner, even more surprised when they said he volunteered.

           Who was this man? It was no other than Juuzou Suzuya. He was crazy, especially for wanting everything  to be your partner. You were excited to get a new partner, and he was around your age. This means he would understand you better than if it were someone older than you were.You had heard many things about him, most of them made up. You hoped. Oh, and did I mention that you had a MAJOR crush on him. You had seen him and even talked to him on a few occasions. You were getting a partner, who would understand you,  and who you had a crush on.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

          It had been three months since you and Juuzou became partners. That's way longer than any of the others lasted. You were excited to have a long term partner, especially one who you like. He was always there when you needed someone. He had a way of making you laugh when you got upset. That was another thing you love about him. You had went from crushing on him to being in love with him.

          He had started becoming more distant from you, and you noticed it right away. You were hurt by this, and you  weren't one to get hurt by someone else's actions. Did he not want to work with you anymore? Did he begin to hate you? Those two thoughts didn't leave your head, they were killing you from the inside out. You decided you needed to confront him about it as soon as you possibly could, you decided to go see him even though it was like 10 PM So you began to go to his house-he told you if you ever needed anything to come to his house- to confront him.

           By the time you got there, you were really nervous. You weren't sure you wanted to go through with this. But you still knocked on his door. You heard footsteps coming to the door and you began to get more nervous than you previously were. The door opened and you were left staring at Juuzou.

         After a minute of silence between you and him he said, " Y/n, what are you doing here? It's dangerous at this time, come in." You went in and sat down and he got you a cup of coffee.

           "Juuzou, I came here to ask if- well- if you- I came here to ask why you have been distancing yourself from me?" You ask him. He stayed quiet for a moment, as if not wanting to answer you.

           You look at him and sigh, " I get it, you hate me. I'll just leave and we can get new partners if you want."

        Juuzou grabbed your hand as you got up to leave, and pulled you over to him. Before you could realize what was happening, he leaned in and kissed your lips gently. You were shocked, but you began to kiss him back.

      He pulled away from the kiss, " I don't hate you, Y/n, it's actually quite the opposite. I love you. And I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

      You smiled at him and nodded, " I love you too, Juuzou"