If you decided to stay

Start from the beginning

Your eyebrows knitted together. "But..."

The queen waved her hand and a floating orb appeared. In it you saw yourself. You were laying on the ground in the forest, eyes closed and your chest slowly moving up and down. Your nose was bleeding and you had bruises on your body. Next to you was your father, crying and gingerly tucking your hair behind your ear.

Your friends were standing by worriedly. Wendy was crying, and Nate and Lee looked as if they were about to. Stan was watching you with very concerned eyes while Mabel cried into his side.

Just seeing everyone so torn up about it brought tears to your eyes.

"I'll understand if you go back." Said your mother, moving her hand back to make the orb disappear.

You stared where the orb used to be for a moment. You didn't want to hurt your father, but you only just met your Mom. You didn't want to leave just yet.

"If I go back to Dad would I ever get to see you again?" You questioned.

"I wish it were possible, but no, Dear. I'm afraid not."

You wiped your eyes and took in a deep breath. You paused for a very long time.

You wanted to go home, you really did, but could you just go back? After that, everything would be normal. It would be like you weren't who you were. Your dad surely wouldn't want to talk about it. Though your friends would have questions, they wouldn't want to talk about it.

You had questions of your own. You wanted to learn about who you where and what you were capable of. Here you could learn more, and you'd finally get to spend time with your mother like you always wanted.

You thought about your dad. Leaving him would be hard. And especially without a proper goodbye.

"You're sure I won't be able to say goodbye? There has to be some way."

"I'm sorry, Dear. Perhaps you could contact him in his dreams, but that would take years of practice. By the time you learn how, he'll be dead."

You could return to your home, where the normalcy of it all would drive you mad, or you could stay here.

You didn't want to leave your dad, but you couldn't leave your mom after just meeting her.

You looked up at her. "I'll stay." You said softly.

A smile spread across her face. "Really? Oh, that's wonderful news! I was afraid you'd say no!" She covered her mouth in excitement. "We have much to do. We've already set up your room just in case you did decide to stay. Your closet's full, so we don't have to worry about shopping any. Unless you do wish to go, then we must go, I just have to slip into something a little more casual..." She noticed the look on your face as you wiped your eyes.

You made eye contact with her and managed a smile. "I'm sorry. I'm really excited, it's just..."

"Your father. I understand, Dear. But I want you to know, he will be alright. Of course it will take some time. Quite a bit of time actually. He'll get better. Though he'll never be as he is now."

"But he will be happy again, won't he?"

"Yes." She smiled. "Of course he will."

That was it, then. You wouldn't have stayed if it meant he'd be unhappy forever. Now that you knew that he would be happy again, you felt better about it.

You managed a smile and looked to your mom. "Would you mind showing me around?"

Your mom smiled wide. "Of course. Right this way, Dear."

She opened the large doors and motioned for you to step out. For the next hour or so, your mom ushered you around the sparkling palace. The maids and butlers always stopped what they were doin and bowed until their mother gave them a dismissive wave of her hand and said it wasn't necessary.

By the end of the night, you were sat at a long table that had mountains of food on top of nice plates just for you to eat. Your mother told you how the people would be eager to see you, so by the end of the week, you'd have to get in a fancy (f/c) dress and wave at them for a few minutes until they were satisfied. You didn't mind because she said you wouldn't ever have to wear fancy dresses except for special occasions that sounded like a lot of fun. There were plenty of books, there was a room filled with art supplies and many paintings. There was a music room, a room with a tv for just movie watching and video game playing.

Your room was the best one of them all. It was gigantic. There was a large bed with a (f/c) bed spread and a beautiful canopy next to it. The balcony opened up to a nice view of the ocean. The closet had elegant doors which opened up to clothes you'd gladly wear, along with dresses for those special occasions your mother told you about.

You were eager to get to know your mother, and excited to get to call this place your new home.

---
Now that you've ripped out your father's heart just cause you wanted to be a princess... Nice going guys

This is dedicated to Nikko_Bright and StarDazzling2000 cause they're great and they're why I did this part anyway. You should check out their stories 👌🏻👌🏻

This is actually over now and I've already wrote like the prologue and the first chapter of the second I just have to come up with a title and a cover that's usually the hardest part for me

Just remember this has NOTHING to do with the sequel

Anyway, see you later

~ Ana