#BlackLivesMatter vs. #AllLivesMatter

this gets me so fucking angry

how people think that all lives matter even compares to black lives matter

BITCH SHUT UP!!!!! TF U MEAN ALL LIVES MATTER

ok now idk whats up with wattpad like if the majority of yall support black lives matter or all lives matter i dont fucking know but theres only one right answer!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER BITCH!!!!
i am saying this as a hispanic i am not black but i try to do everything i can to support the black lives matter movement.

now some people are probably gonna be in the comments like "but ALL LIVES MATTER!!"

annd my answer that is tru. u right! all lives do matter!

but black lives matter isnt saying that all lives dont matter

its saying that black lives matter as much as white lives!

and i bet some of yall are gonna be like "but black lives do matter!!"

......no hunny they dont....

they have never mattered...

thats why this is happening....

black lives are in danger everyday....

white people, when you walk out of your home, do you feel that your life is in danger? do you feel scared when a law enforcement officer looks at you?

of course you dont, youre white.

black people killed by law enforcement for no fucking reason all the fucking time and the officers who murder them dont even get convicted... what the fuck.

and i bet some of yall are gonna be like "but theyre just doing their job!!!!" oh really?

i couldnt find the link to it but if you go looking, you can find a recording of the officer who shot Philando Castile, saying that he needed to stop them because "they look like they were involved in a robbery" those were his exact fucking words.

"i can tell because of the wide-set nose" another quote from the officer.

what kind of fucking officer stops a person on the street because they LOOK LIKE THEYVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A ROBBERY???? get the fuck out of my face

im sure if this happened to a white person who go stopped because they have no lips and that means that theyve been involved in a crime, everyone would be in a fucking UPROAR!!!

but you know there are some racist fucks out there who just assume that "oh hes black he must have done SOMETHING to provoke the officer"

actually, Philando Castile was reaching for his license and registration when he got shot.

im being serious

there are countless videos of his girlfriend (who was in the car with him the entire time with their 4-year-old daughter) describing what had happened.

what happened was the police officer stopped them for "a broken tail light" (bullshit) and they had their hands up in the car. the cop said to show him license and registration and Philando Castile said that he was licensed to carry a gun (which is what anyone would do when a police officer has approached them) and that his license and registration was in his back pocket. he reached for his back pocket and the cop shot him.

now you fucking tell me that this shit would happen to white person. TELL ME.

dont fucking bring up any of that black x black crime bullshit because theres crime everywhere you fucking go.

but these officers are here to PROTECT THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES! THEY HAVE FOUR FUCKING WEAPONS OTHER THAN A GUN THAT THEY CAN USE TO DISARM A PERSON: PEPPER SPRAY, A TAZER, HANDCUFFS, AND A BATON. BUT THE FIRST THING THEY FUCKING REACH FOR IS THEIR GUN.

why is that?

i feel like this is going to start a fucking war in the comments but if you dont fucking believe me, go search it up. educate yourself.

these are innocent people getting killed by people who have way too much power. this problem needs to be addressed asap.

saying all lives matter is like being in a restaurant with your friends and all your friends get food except for you even though you ordered food. you ask for your food and your friends go "what about our food? our food matters too!" like okay tiffany you already have your fucking food shut up

for those people who think that black lives matter is a racist movement, fuck you, because its not. 

and you know what? i dont give a fuck about what you gotta say about black lives matter. if you cant fucking see that this isnt right, then you go on and live your ignorant life.

WHITE SILENCE = VIOLENCE
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
#SAYTHEIRNAMES

see ya