Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Stiles was in a daze all day, he had texted both Jackson and Scott to meet him at his house. He was really thinking about the offer, but he wanted to make sure the others are okay with him being an offical member of the pack.  Stiles actually wrote a pros and cons list on whether or not to actually become a werewolf.

A knock at the front door snapped him from his deep thought.  It must be Jackson since Scott just walks into the door. Stiles jogged down and opened the door, sure enough it was Jackson.

“What do you want?” Jackson demeanor doesn’t change if not got any worse when he got the bite.

“Nice to see you Jackson, I’m fine thanks for caring,” Stiles said sarcastically.

“What do you want,” Jackson said slightly relaxed.

“What is your opinion on me joining the pack?”

“So Derek did tell you?” Jackson asked.

“Yes, but I want your personal opinion.” Stiles pressured.

“Hmm,” Jackson sighed and looked at Stiles carefully and started to stalk  toward him making Stiles bump into the wall.

Jackson’s nose skimmed Stiles’ neck making the teen’s heart rate jump.

“I don’t want you to be part of the pack, but you are already part of the pack even before I came along, it’s a matter of transforming you into a wolf. So my opinion doesn’t matter.” Jackson whispered and licked the soft column of Stiles neck making him let out a shuddering moan.

Jackson back off smirking.

Stiles glared and panting, but the doorbell rang, “That’ll be…”

“Scott.” Jackson said.

“Danny.”

Jackson looked confused while Stiles opened the door to reveal Danny with his bookbag.

“Hey Stiles, ready for Chem?” Danny said and saw Jackson. “Hey Jacks.”  Stiles noticed how his toned soften and his facial feature changed, Danny looked he was in love with Jackson.

“Hey Danny,” Jackson said and held out a palm for Danny to smack, which Danny did. 

Jackson was oblivious to Danny attraction, but Stiles can tell Jackson feels the same way.

An idea popped into Stiles hyperactive mind.

“Um, Danny, I am sorry but I have to postpone the study group, but stay here and chat with Jackson, I got to make a short run, I’ll be back as quick as I can.” Stiles said and grabbed his keys and left quickly not giving Danny the time to answer.

Stiles jumped into his jeep and sped to the Derek’s house.  He squealed to a stop and jumped out.

“Please be there, please be there,” he said jogging up the step and knocked rapidly.

“WHAT!” Derek yanked the door open after Stiles was incessantly knocking.

Stiles panted and wheezed for a moment and cleared his throat.

“I need you to trust me on something,” Stiles started.

“Why?” Derek said suspious.

“I want to tell Danny the existence of werewolves.”

“No.” Derek said and turned.

“But why not,” Stiles whined. “He is a good guy and can keeps secrets.”