What You Want

Chapter 1:

               Stiles staring out his opened window, inhaling and exhaling the cold air. Derek had called another pack meeting but Stiles is not allowed was to attend to this meeting.  Something about not being allowed to go just rubs him the wrong way. Derek said he was part of the pack but why is he being excluded. Once he had enough fresh air he closed the window, he grabbed the bottle of pills and popped two adderalls in his mouth.  He sat on the chair and surf the net, finding more information on werewolves.  He came across something interesting,

‘Wolves usually comes in packs of four more, more wolves the stronger the pack is’  Stiles roll eyes at the information he already knows. ‘There is one wolf that the alpha usually favors more than the rest, the smartest one of the pack. Not only the alpha test his pack for strength but also mental capabilities, one that is smart becomes the Alpha’s advisor, the smart wolf stragize, thinks about what best.  However it’s the alpha that gives the orders.’

“Wait a minute,” Stiles re-read the passage. “Derek can’t possibly have a smart wolf, does he?”  Scott bless his horny teenage heart is dumber than a sack of rocks.  Jackson so not the smart one, he is so self-absorb about himself. So is that what the meeting could be about? Could Derek try to find the smart wolf?  Somehow that thought made his heart throb painfully.

Stiles shook his head and turned off the computer and flopped onto the bed trying to get a shut eye, but its eluding him.  He actually saw the sun rise before his alarm clock went off waking up no one.

Stiles jumped in the shower and washed quickly before getting out and dressed.  He was in his jeep heading to school, but the more he thought about Derek replacing him the madder he got,  he slammed into his breaks and did a U turn and headed to the ruins of the Hale house.  It took him ten minutes to get there. U  He slammed the Jeep leaving it running.

He stormed into the house.

“Derek YOU ASS get down here!” Stiles snapped.

There was a warning growl but it didn’t fazed Stiles, Derek walked down the stairs with a stony face.

“What?” he said annoyance lacing his tone.

“I will not be replaced so easily!” Stiles said firmly.

“What are you talking about,” Derek snapped.

“The so called pack meeting, where you all talk about how to lose the puny human and try to get bigger and better wolves,” Stiles rant. “Well listen here buster, I am the best you got, I may be human and I maybe weak but I am the smartest of you all. You may be the alpha, but you do need second opinions and Scott is all brawn and very little brain. Jackson, HA, you’ll be spending most of your time fighting him because he wants your position and he is attracted to you and beside he is so self-centered. After I have done for this pack you are going to replace me!” Stiles panted.

Derek stared at him, “And another thing…”

“SHUT UP!!!!” Derek roared and Stiles lost his words but glared at him.

“Who told you that we were replacing you?” Derek said.

“No one, I read an article that wolves are usually made of packs of four to five and you are looking for smart wolf.”

Derek growled, “Stiles… we are not looking for a new wolf, in fact, since  you are here, we were discussing something that will affect the whole pack.”

“But why wasn’t I involved?”

“It had something to do with you.  I know Peter has offered you the bite and you refused. I am offering the bite as well.”

Stiles jaw dropped stunned, “You…you want me to become a werewolf and officially become part of the pack?”

“Yes, but the choice is yours, Scott and Jackson have grown and exercised control over their wolf, so I focus on you if you choose to become a wolf.”

“Wow, uh… can I think on it?” Stiles asked.

“Of course.”

“Uh… sorry for barging in and yelling.” Stiles said his eyes down casted.

“No problem, don’t do it again,” Derek said steely.

Stiles nodded and turned and left the house, he needed to talk to Scott and unfortunately Jackson as well.