6

The time on the clock said that it was 6:00am and Taehyung could only stare at it in dumb confusion before he realised that he was going to have to climb out of the bed. He didn't want to but he knew that he had no choice. Jungkook had told him that he was going to Dongdaemun-gu with him for the meeting, and that meant that he had to be ready as soon as he could. He didn't want to leave the young man waiting because he didn't want to piss him off. He had seen what happened to men that pissed Jungkook off just yesterday. In fact, if he was going to be pedantic about it, he hadn't just seen what happened...

He had been responsible for it.

Taehyung swung his legs over the side of the bed, bare feet brushing against the wooden flooring. His stomach clenched tight from the movement. He reached up to press the heels of his hands against his eyes and he let out a deep groan. No hangover today and yet his entire body ached. It was strange but he had a feeling that it was something psychosomatic. His body was hurting because his mind was hurting, his fragile mental state was fucking with him. He wouldn't be surprised if it was true and he wondered just how many more days he could handle in Jungkook's company before something in his brain just snapped from the horror and the pressure. Taehyung didn't think that he could handle this burden. He felt like he was going to explode and ruin his chances, and it meant that he would let his team down. But he hadn't expected this, this absolute hell that he had been dropped right into the centre of. Yet he was stuck currently and he had no choice but to accept it.

When he had arrived back at the Gangnam-gu apartment block yesterday there had been his rather small holdall bag left in front of the door. Woo had left it, or perhaps another man had upon his demands. That meant that he at least had something clean to change into for the day. So after stepping out of the shower he finished getting ready and he eyed the clock to see that it was 6:20am. He didn't know whether he was meant to stay in his room and await Jungkook or whether he was supposed to go to him. As luck would have it just like yesterday morning the intercom system on the wall lit up and so Taehyung turned to look at it. He was greeted not by the sight of Jungkook, fixing his shirt and preparing for the day, but rather another Haedogje Pa member.

" Be at reception by 6:30, " the man instructed. " Don't keep Master Jeon waiting. "

There was no need for him to keep The Boy waiting for he was already dressed and awaiting orders. So Taehyung just simply went over to the dresser beside the bed and collected the gloves from yesterday evening. He made sure to slip them inside his jacket because he wanted to be prepared for anything. Though in his chest he prayed that he wouldn't need them there was no true way of knowing. Better to have them and please Jungkook, then to be caught short and piss him off. Once that was done he crossed the room to leave the apartment, locking up and entering the elevator.

It crossed Taehyung's mind as he settled against the wall of the carriage that he didn't know what he was doing. Since joining Haedogje Pa he hadn't really had a clue. He guessed that there was a semblance of order now that Jungkook was there to order him around, but there was still no clear idea of might happen. A meeting in Dongdaemun-gu could be a simple meeting. It could also be cold blooded murder and he didn't know. All he knew were names and faces, solid facts.

That was all that he needed to know.

As it was Jungkook stepped out of the elevator at 6:29am as opposed to 6:30. Just to keep him on his toes it would seem. He appeared in a perfect state, his jacket buttoned up and tie neat, not a single hair out of place. Made Taehyung feel rather stupid standing by the counter with a shirt that had creases in it from being folded up in his holdall bag and sleep puffy eyes that wouldn't seem to stay open. Jungkook looked good, like he always looked he supposed. At some time in the future Taehyung knew that he would need to start looking good too.