4

When he opened his eyes it took him a few seconds to register that he was actually awake...and that he was lying on the floor. That was a surprise to him because just a moment ago he had been standing up. He had been on his feet with the sensation of a plaster wall behind his back rather than solid wooden flooring and yet...yet here he was on the floor. That was new he supposed, completely unexpected. Taehyung took a deep breath and then slowly let it out of his mouth rather than his nose as he closed his eyes again. His heart was jack-rabbiting in his chest and he didn't need to think to figure out why. He knew why his pulse was racing a mile a minute and it was because he had just had a nightmare. A bad one. He had flailed quite a bit in his sleep and he was currently lying like a starfish on the floor, legs spread wide and arms over his head. It had made his shirt wrack up quite high, the wrinkled ends up somewhere by his ribs. The air felt rather cool on his bare stomach, but not as cool as the wood felt against his lower back and bare thighs. Somewhere on the floor along with the thin covers there would be his trousers of course. They would be wrinkled up messily in a puddle from where he had left them last night. Maybe they would be on the desk across the room. He wasn't sure. He wouldn't even be surprised if they were tied around his head right now.

Taehyung wasn't at all shocked that he had had a nightmare at some point in the night, or maybe it was morning now? It had not been about Do like he had expected, not of the man being strangled to death. No, Taehyung had been the one being strangled in his nightmare. He could remember it all so vividly. In his nightmare Taehyung had been slammed against the wall just like he had yesterday, first so that his cheek had bounced off the plaster and then once again so that he had been flipped around. He had tried fighting back, had shouted and begged and yet Nam hadn't listened to him. Not once. He had lashed out with his fists and missed every single blow he had been hoping to land. He had kicked his feet out and had twisted but to no avail whatsoever. Nam had just let go of his hair and seized hold of his throat instead, other hand reaching down to snag his trousers and wrench them down. Then the underwear.

It was the kind of nightmare that felt so terrifyingly real and even after waking it was hard to process the fact that it hadn't actually happened. When Nam's fingers had tightened in a death hold around his throat and cut the air off to his lungs Taehyung had very much thought that he was going to die. His head had felt like there was a great pressure building up inside of it but the sensation hadn't stopped him from feeling anything. Hadn't made him get light headed enough. So when Nam had slipped his underwear down with another hard tug and had then forced down the zipper of his trousers he had known exactly what had been coming.

To use the term "slipped" didn't seem quite right to him. No, to Taehyung it seemed more fitting to say "stabbed". Yes, he had felt the stabbing sensation of Nam's cock burying itself inside of him like a knife. He had woken up mere seconds after this part but he had still felt it, had wondered if it was in fact of a knife that was inside of him. It had hurt enough to make him truly believe that it was. Six inches of cold and razor sharp steel. The thought was enough for him to feel the most pressing urge to curl up into a ball, the muscles in his thighs tightening uncomfortably. But that hadn't happened. He knew that it hadn't because he had been...well, he supposed that he had been rescued by Woo.

Taehyung reached up to touch his brow and it felt rather warm again his fingers. There was sweat on his skin and it had yet to cool. After a few seconds he dabbed it free using the heel of his hand and then he opened his eyes. The sight he was greeted by was that of a flawless white ceiling. It wasn't the boarding house room, that much he knew. That ceiling had been covered in cracks and tobacco stains, and the one above him was free of a single blemish. There was something rather unusual about it however, and it took a moment of study for him to figure out that there was a mirror on the ceiling.