PAGE 2 (first day of pre-k final year)

Zane p.o.v

I was sitting in mum's car as she drove me to Pikro pre-k (worry for name I just made it up off the village) although the teachers were nice , it was the exact opposite for most kids.

I hated the kids there they were all so mean but acted so innocent towards the teachers and that ticked me off. I heard mom open up the car door so I tried to take off my seat belt but it wouldn't budge so I just sat there and waited. Mom soon opened up my door and unbuckled me. I jumped out of my seat bag in my small hands and hid behind mum as we walked into the school.

We entered the school and headed towards my class room which was annoyingly loud. We headed in the room and a girl at the desk closest to the door looked up at me, which made me very nervous and a bit creeper out for some reason. She smiled and walked up to me,I just scurried behind mum and the girl seemed disappointed, I took the chance to see what she looked like.

She had h/c hair and big e/c eyes she wore a checkered flannel shirt and some jeans but her left eye seemed a bit padded of colour. Mom noticed me and her and she kind of shoved me towards the girl with her hip and I partially tripped/walked towards the girl. The girl smiled and reached out her hand for me to shake, I hesitated but I ended up shaking it.

"Ummm hi..." |
"My name's y/n what's yours" |same person

I didn't respond."okaaaaayyy so your the silent type."
Mom turned around leaned over hugged me which I really did not like but she didn't care. "Bye bye Zuu-Zuu have a fun day ill pick you up later!" She left and I was in the room of death and socializing
Both mixed makes me cry. I walked over to the desk closest to the corner but so did the girl from earlier she sat in front of me as I seated. I took out a random book and started reading.

She looked at me.

I looked away.

She keeps staring at me.

She won't look away.

Introduction time.

She introduces her self turns out she is kinda shy in class.
She sits back down turns around and looks at me.

I introduce myself. She stares at me like I'm a god. I barely said anything.

The day ends we part our ways.

ADMIN TIME

Hey guys that was page two of my new book and I think it's going pretty well

Possibly give me ideas for the next day.
Ill try to update every other day and if not two to three times a week.

Words counted : 476