Chapter 2

"So, what do shrinks think about when a wildly brilliant patient doesn't talk to punish said psychiatrist? I bet you think about sex."

"Do you think about sex a lot?"

"I think about one girl in particular. Your daughter. The new one. I jerk off thinking about her. A lot."

"I'm not comfortable with you talking about my daughter, Tate."

"Don't you want to know what I do to her? How I lay her on the bed and I caress her soft skin, make her crawl into me like a lion. I think she's a virgin. They get wet so easily."

"Do you turn to these thoughts to comfort yourself in times of stress?"

"Actually, yes. I jerk off a lot to make the visions to go away. Blood and the carnage. I want the thoughts to go away, and you're not helping me, but your daughter is."

"Well, we've only been working together a few weeks now."

"Well, you're sexual, right? Juliet told me about the affair with the girl in Boston. Not much older than her, she said."

"Our time is up."

"Bullshit. I don't accept that."

"Our time is up for today, Tate."

-

Juliet sighed as she was dropped off at her new school. Seeing she had missed the first day, because of her shitty ride, she had to be there extra early to pick up her things. To be honest she already saw why Tate had warned her about the school. She put on her best poker face and walked into the school building.

"Hey, watch were your going!" Juliet rolled her eyes and kept walking. "Slut"

She turned around and stalked over to the girl who had insulted her. She grabbed her by her throat and slammed her against the lockers. The girl gasped, her with makeup smeared eyes widened. "What did you call me?" Juliet hissed, staring deep into the girl's eyes.

"N-nothing" The girl gasped. Juliet pushed her harder into the lockers before she released her.

"Good" She cast the nearly unconscious girl one last look before she strode off, to find her stuff.

-

School went by fast and before she knew it Juliet walked back into the new house. Its old musk scent welcomed her and she smiled. Her first smile of the day.

"I'm home!" She called as she tugged off her boots.

"Welcome back." A voice said. Juliet looked up and met the old eyes of Moira. She send the girl a soft smile and help up the tray she had been holding. "Your mother requested me to give you these." Juliet stood back up and took the tray. It contained a plate with two a fudgy looking brownies, a mug of coffee, a cup of water and colorful ticktack's. Of course it were no ticktack's but her medicine.

"Thank you" Moira nodded and left the room. Juliet watched her before she took one of the brownies, bit down on it and walked to her room. Using her butt to open the door she munched down on her brownie before she froze by the sound of someone laughing. She turned around but relaxed when she noticed Tate sitting on her bed. She smiled and held up the tray. "Want one?" Tate raised his eyebrow but nodded.

"Sure" Juliet closed her door, placed the tray on her desk and handed Tate the other brownie. "You know, no one has ever offered me something" Tate watched as Juliet took her medicine from the tray and threw them out of the window. She then took her mug of coffee and walked over to him.

"Well, that's not very nice." Tate took a bite of his brownie while Juliet sipped her coffee. "Is my dad even helping you?" Tate shrugged.

"Not really, but I like coming here, to you." Juliet blushed fierily and quickly took another sip off her burning coffee.