"Yes, thank you Ma'am." I answered politely, and sat down in my regular seat. It was the perfect spot. I had a view of the apartment from the red armchair, but I was mostly hidden from an outside view.

"Oh, I told you to call me Carol." She laughed as she put down my dead eye in front of me. "You're the only person who has ever ordered this in here."

I shrugged, "I need my caffeine." Carol shook her head.

"You need this much caffeine six times a day? I'm surprised you aren't dead yet." Amy piped up from behind the counter, earning a laugh from her grandmother.

"I am too." I smiled slightly, "But apparently life has other plans with me." Carol smiled at me before going back behind the counter.

It had been almost a month since Hermione left me, and I still hadn't seen any signs of her or Green. Ginny and Harry hadn't shown up in the area either. Maybe they did just apparate in and out of the apartment.

I sat for a couple of hours looking out of the window as I went through two cups of coffee. Suddenly a plate was put in front of me as Amy sat down next to me. She sent me a smile and I looked down at the sandwich she'd placed on the table.

"I didn't order this." I said, sending her a puzzled look. She just smiled and took a bite of her own sandwich.

"Granny and I thought you looked hungry. It's on the house. I thought you could keep me company on my break." She looked at me. She was a rather pretty girl. Her hair was cropped short, and was dyed blonde, the roots noticeably darker than the rest. Her eyes were brown with golden specks in them, reminding me of Hermione's, making it hard for me to look into her eyes. She was a short, slightly plump girl, but she knew how to dress to her advantage. Her smile was warm and friendly as she studied me as well.

"You know... I've been wanting to ask you something, Drake." When Carol and Amy had asked for my name the very first day, I'd told them I was called Drake. Apparently Draco wasn't a very popular name in the muggle world.

"What is it?"

"I've just been thinking, since you're here every day alone, I've just kind of assumed you don't have a girlfriend. So I was just wondering if you'd, maybe, wanted to go out with me sometime?" she asked, biting her lip. My heart skipped a beat. I had not expected that. She was a sweet girl, but I was still very much in love with Hermione.

"You're right in your assumption. I do not have a girlfriend... anymore. But I cannot go out with you. I'm sorry Amy, but my heart belongs with someone else. And it wouldn't feel right for me to see other people."

"Oh, no that's okay. I understand. I just had to ask." Her smile faltered a bit as she went back to eating.

I took a few bites of my food as well, before looking out of the window. I felt my heart stop, if only for a second. Hermione was exiting the apartment building. I could tell she had a faint smile on her lips as she turned to say something to... Green. He came out just seconds after her. An incredible rage sparked inside of me, and I dropped the knife and fork I'd been holding. Amy looked surprised.

"I have to go." I stated as I stood up and put on my coat. I threw some money of the table, "Keep the change."

I left the coffeeshop and started to follow Hermione and Green as they started down the street, keeping a safe distance, staying behind a group of teenagers going in the same direction. If Hermione or Green were to turn around I would be hidden from their eyes.

I followed them for about ten minutes before they went into a restaurant. I made my way back to a deserted alley I'd passed a few minutes earlier. Making sure no one was around, I pulled out a small vial form my pocket. My father used to have a stash of polyjuice potion, they were placed under a spell so they wouldn't go bad. I'd found it a few months after the Battle of Hogwarts. Not giving it more thought, Lucius had all kinds of potions lying around for different occasions, and i'd gotten a bit of hair from a costumer who came into the coffeeshop on weekends. A young red-headed guy, whom I suspected had a crush on Amy. I drank the potion.

Five minutes later I entered the restaurant, looking like any other regular red-headed guy. I immediately spotted Hermione and Green. They say at a table in the back of the restaurant looking through the menus. I asked a waitress to be seated at a table behind them. She smiled as she led the way, putting a manu down in front of me before walking away.

I know I promised to stay away from Hermione, and to not interfere with her life. But when I saw her, I couldn't help myself. I had to know how she was doing.

"Thank you for being so patient with me Caleb. I know it hasn't been easy for you to take care of me." Hermione said.

"Don't worry about it, Hermione. You've had a rough month. I'm just glad you're finally ready to go out again." Caleb said. Was this a date? Was Hermione already on a date with this guy, a month after she'd left me. How could she do it? And with Caleb of all guys. I clenched my fists, suddenly wondering if I made the right choice following them in here.

"I needed to get out of the apartment. I haven't left your couch since I came."

"Well, you've spent quite a lot of time in my bed too." Caleb joked, and I almost choked on the water I was drinking. They slept together? My heart tightened. I couldn't listen to this much longer. I threw a couple of pounds on the table as payment for the water and I ran out of the restaurant again. I ran until I was alone in a street and then disapparated.
Finding myself outside of the Burrow I didn't know whether to knock or leave again. I wasn't really sure why I came there. I was about to turn away, when the front door opened and Ron Weasley stepped out.