CHAPTER FOUR

"Wynn what was that all about why did you knock the first time and why did you hide,i never knew you were a mischievous person"I said yelling at Wynn,i am always hot tempered sometimes.

"what are you talking about I just came to ask for napkin and you are yelling at me I just knocked once"she said surprisingly.

Then my mom and her mom heard our noise and decided to check on us

"what's wrong Sam we heard your voices" my mom said

"I heard a knock on my door on getting outside no one was there I still heard knock again then I saw Wynn maybe she was trying to prank me I dont like things like that." I said.

"I never knocked the first time" Wynn said.

"Wynn are you sure you didn't knock on the door the first time" her mom asked.

"No I didnt" she said .

"Ok, Sam you are too hot tempered now apologize to Wynn she hasn't even spent a day here yet" my mom said looking at me badly,i apologized to Wynn and I went to my room angrily i took a novel titled "heir" as I was reading I slept off.

When I woke up I saw a message on phone it was from Larry my crush at las Vegas

"Hi Samantha Charles I heard you moved to a new house at Canada am gonna miss you, when you see this message call me.love from larry Hughes" after reading the message I blushed.

I've had a crush on larry since grade 5,i called him back then immediately he picked it my phone died shit! I cursed under my breath.

I went downstairs and I told my mum to charge my phone with the power bank then I left my phone with her.

When I went to my room I remembered the staircase on getting to my room the door to the staircase was locked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AN: hello readers thanks for reading this chapter who locked the door to the staircase?

Comment,vote and share this story

Follow me on Instagram @ sapphire_bee