CHAPTER TWO

After hearing the terrifying sound,I was surprised when I saw an owl sound I put myself in suspense,i was such a pant.

When I opened the room it looked so dirty and dusty.

It needs thorough cleansing.then I took my luggage inside.

Then I opened the window I could see the view of my school from that side. The room was so scattered then I took the mopstick and used it to mop.

I then sprayed the room with air freshener.

I took out my books from the carton and arranged them on the table I am a novel freak I can even read on water.

I arranged them neatly then I opened the wardrobe it had stickers of Barbie maybe the room was owned by a small kid.

I took out my clothes and put them in the wardrobe then I put my shoes under it then I saw that my vans had spoilt it is like my best shoe.

Then i saw a door I think it is the way to the toilet cause my room at las Vegas had a toilet and also a bathroom and I always showered and have my body massaged in the jacuzzi oh I miss las Vegas am gonna miss Rae and Tess they are my besties.

I opened the door to my surprise I saw a stair which went down down maybe it was an underground or something else.

I took my phone and switch on the flashlight on it then I went downstairs,while going I saw bloodstains on the wall it was a concrete wall then I saw a wristband I was so scared but I want to know where the stairs is gonna lead to.

Then I heard my moms voice I quickly closed the door am not gonna let anyone know about this stairs I am gonna keep it to myself cause if I tell my mom she won't believe but I must know where that stairs leads to.

.
.
.
.
.
.
AN: thanks for reading this chapter I am sorry for keeping you in suspense I love writing books like this. I love you all xoxo.

Comment,vote and share this story

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: sapphire_bee