The concert

Laurance's POV
It been about what an hour since we started moving again and when we were running from fans man I was tired from running anyway I told Garroth to sing that song he was writing today I bet it's really good, ever since I met him he had a good mind he'd right all day no wonder he past his creative righting final I wonder when we're here it seemed like we been on this tour bus forever and second of all that girl I seen, she was beautiful I wonder if I'll see her again probably not........

10 minutes later

                                                   Laurance's POV
Looks like we're here! Finally I thought I was going to live in that Tour bus I get off the bus then I see everyone else then Travis said "finally I can smell fresh air" he said with a smile so we go backstage to get ready we all get are stuff and when I heard all those people shouting I knew we were going to be a hand full tonight singing all those songs so I say to the band "let's get out there and rock the stage!" Then we go out to the stage with a big smile being famous was hard sometimes but we still did it for us it's just a normal day but for others starting it's hard for then when we got out there Travis start to say "Hey guys what's going on with you guys sorry for the hold up we were running from fan girls" so I said back "yeah because of you jerk, never again any who Hi guys hope your having a great time because I saw the most beautiful girl in my life while running from does gals anyway if you were one of those fan girls sorry we ran from you" I wasn't sorry I thought one of then touched me in that store I got shivers up my spine

I mean I was the only one at the fruit part thing I don't know what it's called "can we just get on with the show" Dante said so we did we started to sing our first song my heart is full it was the hit single I didn't think that my voice would crack in it when I was singing it on stage. I just played it off like it wasn't me but when I look into the crowd standing near the stage I seen her again the girl from earlier, I stopped singing everyone just looked at me

Garroth's POV
When Laurance stopped singing I went to him then told him "hey Laurance we've got a concert why'd you stop you ok?" He just looked at the crowd blushing at a girl so I try to see who he was looking at when I seen her I knew she was beautiful first thing I didn't have no choice but you flick Laurance's head like it was a dead bug Laurance then he said "Ow! Why'd you do that" he complained so I just said "didn't your mom every till you staring was rude just get back to singing" I said that as I walked back to my drum set so he did after about five songs he stopped again but when he stopped he covered his mouth Dante ran over to him and said "Dude you alright!?"

Everyone went quite but Laurance never said a word so he ran back to the backstage I ran over to the top of the stage and said "everything's going to be ok guys don't worry about him ok um so now f-for t-the next song I'm going to be singing um my new song I just made it today so it might not be good it's called the Bully's smile as you can tell it's about bullying I hope you like it" I go backstage to get Dante's wooden Guitar I knew how to play it when I was young so I still do when I go to the door to go back on stage I hear one of the managers say Laurance lost his voice. How was it because he was talking to much and singing! Or was it because he was shouting at Travis oh my Irene right lets go back and sing my new song......

Dante's POV
Where's Garroth it's been awhile could he find what he was looking for or was he checking on Laurance everyone just started shouting Where is Laurance Where is Garroth it's weird when I see Garroth coming back I smiled but my smile faded when I didn't see Garroth Smiling so I said "Garroth everything ok?" And I'm pretty sure everyone heard that because of the mic in my ear that I forgot to take off when I was saying that but all well unexpectedly Garroth said back to me "Laurance lost his voice so this is going to be the last song for tonight"

when I heard that Laurance lost his voice my eyes widened out to hear that so I said to the crowd "we're sorry for this but this is the last song we are sorry Laurance has lost his voice at the moment but well repay half of your money back we are so sorry for this anyway Garroth would you like to sing that song" I said and when I did he replied "right" and then he started to play--- wait is that my wooden guitar well it's ok....

Authors note: well that's it for now sorry for the lack of updating this