Chapter 1: Typical Day

(This is all Alyson's pov. )

I was walking home from my 8th grade class. Very fun being the only one who prefers walking alone rather than with friends. A man who looked very....unique jumped in front of me and grabbed my hand. Before I could say anything, he looked at the lines on my hand. He told me these things in this order. "Little child, you are 14. You are to be in a horrid accident for better or worse. You decide which path to take and who to tell. Meanwhile I will be back here waiting within arms reach" and then vanished into thin air. I stopped for a minute and looked at my hand and figure this man is homeless and probably has been drivin crazy by now. I went home and my parents and I went for a ride to a friend's wedding. I decided to wander and stray from the party and I saw a factory. I went inside, my curiosity getting the best of me. I saw a giant bucket of a galaxy style slime that seemed to be flowing to fast for the factory to handle and soon the bucket overflowed, leaving me 3 feet under. I thought it was over when I awoke in a hospital bed. From stories, apparently I passed out after hitting my head on a piece of metal in the chapel. Though I never never would have guessed what happened after that night....