CHAPTER 1

..Nandini's Pov...
..I smiled at the care taker who helped me got dressed. She had handed me a beautiful pink anarkali. Once done combing my long hair she smiled and parted away from me while I stood up holding her hands.
.." You made me so beautiful. Thank you. Wese what should I call you. ( I asked softly and she blinked caressing my cheeks )
.." The name is Jane beta. Tum chahe mujhe Jane kaho yaa aunty or anything you wish. I won't mind ( She pulled my cheeks and a huge smile crept on my face )
.." Okay then toh I call you Jaanu naah ( I teased tickling her while she laughed nodding in yes. I immediately hugged her as I needed that. I didn't weather my mom and dad were there or not. But she's a totally mother figure for me. I can rely upon her now )
.." Nandini Madam. Saab nai neeche break fast kai bulaya hai. Woh aapko maximum 7 minute mai dekhna chahte hai ( A servant came and informed me bowing his head while I nodded at him)
.." Ok tum chalo. Mai inke saath baadme aa jaungi ( I spoke and thought he'll leave but he was glued on his place )
.." Saab nai kaha hai 7 minute toh 7 minute. Agar mai aapko lekar neeche nahi gaya toh woh mujhe job sai nikal denge aut joh woh kehte hai karte zaroor hai. So please ( He pleaded this time. My jaw dropped a bit at him. That man is strange. How can someone be so stubborn. I nodded and walked along with him and I could sense he had sighed in relief at that moment. Itna darte hai sab usshe )
..There was complete silence on the dining table. He was sitting on his usual place and drinking soup while I was fidgeting with my spoon. I stared at the omelette on my plate. Don't know why but I didn't wanted to have that.
.." Manik ? ( I called him softly and he at once shot his head toward me. I was feeling a bit strange but then I made a face and uttered )
.." Yeh..omelette..omelette khane ka man nahi hai. Pa..Pasta ya phir noodles hota toh ( I said with weak smile earning an unknown expression from him. Did I said anything wrong. Is he going to snap at me )
.." Breakfast sai pehle why didn't you all asked what Nandini wants! Now see because of you morons she's sad! ( Suddenly he shouted thumping his hands on table while I held backed my breathes. Is he insane or something. I stared at the butlers who were shivering on their places )
.." Khade kya hoh. Go and bring what she wants or else I'll dig all you're graves right now! ( He screamed and they immediately vanished away from their places. I saw him panting hard in anger. I gulped the lump formed on my throat and somehow held his hand. He looked at me and very next moment there was little piece of calm on his face )
.." Relax. Itna ghussa nahi karte ( I whispered and he nodded lightly and diverted his gaze back to his soup )
..After breakfast he headed to his work saying or slightly warning me not to leave the place. I was sitting on my room staring outside window and trying to analyze my current situation.
.." Ek toh mujhe yaad bhi nahi. If I'm really Nandini or not and this guy. God why's he so strange. Kabhi itna ghussa kabhi care. I just can't understand what's going inside him. ( I spoke to myself and then I heard a shout coming from hall down. I grabbed my duppata and ran down to see a drunken girl shouting at the servants. I had seen her twice. If not mistaken her name is Soha. Why the hell she can't parted away witb her alcohols )
.." You're Soha right ( I asked and then she turned to me. Glancing me from head to toe she threw a haterd look and walked toward me )
.." Yup I'm Soha. The Soha Khurrana. Kya karegi bol. Tujhe kya karna hai mera naam jaanker. Nevertheless you've stolen him from me! Dil toh karta hai yahi khoon kar du tera. But I'm helpless ( She muttered and I held back my tears. Sje doesn't know me. I don't know her. How on earth can someone speak this bitter. Is she's lack of something which she needs. Before I could respond Aunt Jane blocked my way )
.." Go away Soha. Sir koh pata chal gaya then firstly he'll kill you and then us. Just go away ( She mumbled with frown and Soha turned away smirking at us )
.." As if I'm scared of anybody. Move away! ( She shouted at the servants and left taking shots from her can. I palmed my face for moment while Aunt Jane took me away with her )
.." Why everyone is so weird here. Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aata. I just ( I broked while Jaanu as in Aunt Jane patted my back )
.." She's a mad girl. And Sir..unka toh kya kahu. He's very stubborn and aggressive. Bachpan sai yeshe hai. Rebellious one he is. Itna bada empire..itne bade aadmi. Attitude and ego toh hoga hi ( She informed while I sighed not knowing what to think what not. What to do what not. I'm afraid now where do I really belong now )
..I ate dinner alone as he wasn't home yet. Jane had informed he never appear for his dinner. He's too strange. Once back to room I changed myself and lye down to sleep.
..Around midnight or somewhere I woke up as I was feeling thirsty .I looked for the water jug and it was empty. I bit my lips and came out of room heading toward the kitchen. I was on my way when my eyes felled on his room. He was asleep on his dress along with shoes. Maybe he's tired. I sighed and entered inside. I took off his left shoe and was about to take out another when he woke up rubbing his eyes.
.." Kya hua tuhme. Kuch chahiye ( He asked and I nodded pointing toward the empty jug )
.." These servants! I'll ( Before he could shout again I gestured him not too. He really is a short tempered man )
.." Please don't do that. Woh soh rahe hai. They're tired. I didn't want to disturb ( I spoke and he gazed at me for a moment. He nodded and stood up taking off his blazer )
.." Tum kyu hamesha itna ghussa karte hoh. Itna ghussa health kai liye theek nahi hota. Aur kamse kam change karke soya karo. ( I said while he cut me off in mid )
.." Listen! Don't tell me what to do and what not to. I do my things on my own way. Mujhe kisi ki suggestion wagera pasand nahi. I don't like changing myself for anything and anybody ( He muttered angrily while I gazed down floor. Suddenly my gaze went to something on the right wall )
..I looked and frown as it was my paint hanging on it. I looked ethereal..content and happy. I walked near it and caressed softly. Is it me? I turned to him who was fidgeting with his hands and looking here and there.
.." Yeh mai hoon ? ( I asked and waited for his response which was
.." Get out ( He muttered seriously and I frown with confused look. He glared at me and gritted his teethes )
.." I said get out ( He commanded in bit loud voice and I slowly walked away from his room. I gasped he shutted the door behind me. God this man is driving me crazy. What really is up with this guy )
..So weird Manik know. I wonder how I'll make Nandini fall for this guy. But she will and if she will then changes will occur Mr.Stubborn Malhotra.