"Should we?"

your P.O.V
  I was just laying there in bed baffled of what Mark said to himself.
I'm wondering what she's gonna say if I ask her if we should adopt kids.

   I would absolutely love to have kids but the problem is; A) we have a murder bear who wants to rape me and kill everyone else B) we have too many people living in this house for now C) We need to get a degree in Youtubeiverstity before we become actual 'adults' D) I don't think I'm ready to be a mother. God, I don't know what to say...

   I heard my alarm clock go off at 6:30 am. why did I set it at that time. I groaned and smashed the off button. Mark stirred to the other side and curled up in a pillow knowing I had to get up. I crooked at smile and rubbed his back putting the blankets over his body. I fixed my outfit and hair and kipped downstairs to the kitchen making sure the boys don't wake up. I quietly opened the fridge and grabbed bacon, eggs, and orange juice. I placed them on the counter and grabbed a pan and started cracking eggs on the pan and turning the heat to medium. Once the eggs started sizzling I placed the bacon on a plate. I cooked around 10 eggs and placed them on a tray. By this time, Bon Bon and Foxy woke up "what's that amazing smell?" foxy asked walking into the kitchen Bon bon following behind him. " good morning!" I cheered placing g some strip of bacon onto the pan making a sizzling sound. "Good morning." Jessica yawned walking up the stairs "G-good morning." Bon Bon blushed.. I chuckled and started stirring around the bacon.

  once I was finished with the bacon I placed it on a tray as well bringing the tray and orange juice to the dining room table. "BREAKFAST!!" I called placing the dish in front of me. everyone came downstairs but Mark. "everybody dish up. I'm gonna check on Mark." I announced waking up the stairs.

Okay, so this is NOT going to be major smut. But, if you don't like it don't read the next paragraph. I'll put •• when it's done..

I went to the bedroom door and opened it and walked in. "Mark?" I whispered shutting the door. "Mark.." I said a bit louder. "Well hello, baby-girl." Mark breathed behind me. He was so close behind me. My breath hitched "th-there's b-reakfast down s-t-stairs." I stuttered. He pecked my neck and let his hands trail down my waist. " I'm hungry-" "okay, there's breakfast downstairs I said." He twirled me around to face him "you didn't let me finish." He growled. " I'm hungry for you." He finished. I blushed and looked away. "But Mark. Everyone is here eating breakfast!!" I whispered yelled. He grunted and pushed me onto the bed attacking my neck with kisses. I bit my lip from moaning. He tore off my shirt and bra and attacked my breasts. He bit my nipple and I yelped. Chica must've heard because she got up from her bed and started scratching the door to be let out. Mark growled and opened the door for her to be let out. " Mark do you ever think that she doesn't like us having sex?" I giggled. "No, dogs can't think." Mark mumbled in my neck.

Chica's P.O.V
Yes I can. You sick minded people. You make the readers want to gag. DISGUSTING!

•••••••••••••••••••

  Your P.O.V
       I came cautiously downstairs trying not to fall panting. "M-marks not hungry." I breathed. " okay, we're finished and we placed leftovers in the fridge. Are you okay?" Sean questioned. "N-nothing." I smiled. They nodded unsurely.

  A couple of hours later. They all said they're going on a road trip. "Mark and I are going to stay behind." They said goodbye and left.

   I sat down on the couch and flipped through the channels. Mark came downstairs after. He sat down on the couch beside me, he was looking nervous for some reason "honey are you alright?" I placed my hand over his. " Umm, (y/n). How do you feel about a-adopting kids?" He shook. I gasped and looked at him, I finally made my decision.

"Yes Mark, we can."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay! Mark and you are adopting kids!! That's amazing! And, I'll be working on this story called. It all started with a prank |

If you don't know joe Sugg (thatcherjoe) you should check him out!

And, THANK YOU FOR 11K READS!! I never thought i would get that many. I love you guys, and of course. I'll see you dudes in the next chapter. Buh bye 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼