Chapter 9

They find an empty classroom where no one will see them, and close the door. "Girl, what is going on?" Alya says, walking up to Marinette. Marinette looks at the ground, not making eye contact.

     "You guys have got to promise not to tell anyone." Adrien says. "Tell what?" Nino asks him. "What we are about to show you, you can't tell anyone." He says. "Ok." Nino and Alya reply.

     Adrien and Marinette look at each other and nod. "Plagg, claws out." Adrien says as he transforms into Cat Noir. Alya and Nino stare at him in shock. "Dude, you're Cat Noir?!" Nino asks, almost too shocked to speak. "Yes." Cat Noir replies, nodding his head. 

     "Whoa! This is awesome! Who would have guessed that Cat Noir, The Superhero, was in our school this whole time! And in our class!" Alya squeals. "Don't worry, we won't tell a soul." Nino says, looking at Alya as she nods in agreement.

     "You're turn m'lady." Cat Noir says, looking at Marinette. "Tikki, spots on." She says as she transforms into Ladybug. They both look at Alya and Nino to see their mouths wide open in shock.

     "Marinette? You're Ladybug!?" Alya says to Ladybug. "Yes" Ladybug replies. "Whoa!" Says Nino. "I can't believe it, my best friend, Marinette, is Ladybug! The Ladybug!" Alya squeals.

     "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you, I wanted to, but-" "You have to keep your identity a secret, I know, I know! Girl it's fine!" Alya says running up to hug her. "This is so cool!" Says Nino.

     Ya, it really is.