Chapter 4: Bedroom

ELORA POV
After pushing the red button that I clearly wasn't supposed to push the door next to it opened. Well why not it's not like there's something I'm not supposed to see in it. Hopefully...
Walking in there's a bed, a night stand, a closet. I'm getting the vibe that it's a bedroom. And then I see a big sign on the door I walked through. "ALPHAS ROOM" huh how did I miss that? Oh well and I shrug my shoulders. Walking around the room creeps me out a bit there's a lot of fur, I can't tell what type of fur but it sure does look like wolf fur. Tiptoeing over to the night stand there's a frame. The frame is a black tiles color, with a 'J' in the right hand corner of it. There's a picture of the alpha and Jade I wonder what he would be doing with her. Wow we really do look the same except for our eyes, and we're both...
"What are you doing here!" Uh oh someone doesn't sound to happy.
"Well I thought it would be a jolly idea to help myself and tour the palace starting with what seems to be your room." I smile, well tried, the smile came out crooked and I'm pretty sure my lip twitched from the nervousness. All in all it was a horrible sight.
"And where did you come up with this 'magnificent idea'?" Ummmm.
"Well..." I swallow my saliva in a loud gulp, like the ones in the movies.
"Ugh no matter follow me." Everytime dear lord.
"Where are we.." Dang it when can I speak??
"We're going to your new bedroom."
"Oh cool! Where are you staying?"
"Could you shut up your giving me a headache." He's rubbing his temples.
"Someone's grumpy." I mumble to myself.
"I am not grumpy."
"It sure doesn't seem like it." I look to my left.
" Oooo a kitchen!!!!" I think I see doughnuts!!! I walk towards them drooling at the gorgeous sight. Something pinches my shirt and pulls me back.
"That is not where we are going." His expression is as straight as my dead cat. Oh Mister Tickles how I miss you.
"Come on we're leaving." I'll see you again one day doughnuts. Walking takes forever so I do a very risky thing. I jump on his back. This is either going to go bad or very very very death worthy bad.
"Elora.."
"Hey you got my name right." I slap his arm playfully.
"Why are you on my back?"
"My feet hurt." He doesn't say anything just keeps walking. Wow he's actually pretty nic--.... Thump. Ouch.
"What was that for?!"
"I never said I would give you a piggy back ride." He keeps walking. I jump onto my feet and rub my butt.
"You didn't have to drop me." I groan.
"I know." Oh if I could smack that smirk off his face I wouldn't think twice.

"This is it." Whoa. It's a white marble floor and plain but chic white color. There's a king sized bed that is definitely ready for me to jump on. Ooo it looks so comfortable.
      "Don't." His face straight.
      "Pftt I wasn't gonna do anything."
      "Sure, whatever you say."
"Hey what's that supposed to mean!" I pout playfully.
"Don't pout it's not that cute."
"I wasn't trying to be cute!" I cross my arms and look away. Ugh the nerve of this guy is unbelievable.

"I don't wanna." I shake my head running to the nearest door.
"You have to."
"No I don't and I'm not!" I am running for my life now. I'm turning the door knob for my life. Come on door. Don't fail me now.
"Elora."
"Alpha." I stare at his face and he almost seems upset when I called him Alpha. No matter. *click* aha! The door! I twist the knob and freedom here I come. No. No. No. A pair of warm hands grab my waist and pull me back. Dang I was so close too.
"You can't leave like that you have too put it on." Still holding my waist he stares into my soul in a nice loving way. Not the I'm death glaring your soul look.
"But. But. How am I supposed to fit that corset!!!!! I'm not that small!!!"
"That's why it's a corset."
He smirks while raising an eyebrow.
"Ta ta I'll see you in an hour." No he can't leave. I. Don't. Want. To. Wear. This. Corset. Staring at this dress I'm regretting this.

--some time later--
"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS TOO TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I enjoy the support and we'll be seeing more Keeler in the next chapter. Things are going to get heated in this meeting. Ta Ta lovelies. ;)