Looks Can Be Deceiving

Blake Lively in Gossip Girl up there. I love her to death! Wish me luck on this book! ^_^

I checked myself in the mirror one last time. Not a ruffle or hair out of place. Still, I smoothed out my black plaid skirt and checked to see if there were any scruffs on my boots. I was literally dressed like Serena from Gossip Girl. Sure, I look as preppy as it gets, but good first impressions are key. It's not like I have to. I simply choose to have class. ^_^

"EVA!!! LET'S. GO!!" my sister yelled from downstairs, clearly irritated.

I fixed my hair quickly before snatching up my backpack and bounding downstairs.

"Final-fucking-ly," she sighed. But she paused when she saw my outfit. "Oh. My. God. You've got to be shitting me with that outfit."

"It's called class," I sniffed. "And good first impressions."

"Okay, Princess. I know you've been living with Dad for your whole life, but where I go, you're going to learn real fast that class-" she pinched my skirt, looking disdainfully at it, "- doesn't cut it. I'd tell you to change, but no time. C'mon."

I huffed as we walked towards her car and got in. "You never know, I'm sure there will be plenty of people who'll appreciate my fashion standards."

She snorted and replied, "Better keep that private school sass to yourself."

"Whatever."

I moved in with my sister over the summer. Dad had been so done with her, that he kicked her out when she was 16. Naturally, she took it in stride and found a place pretty fast. It was weird without her, but now I get to live with her again since Dad is on a business trip in Hong Kong. I was supposed to move back before school started, but he said something about some extended visit due to some failure in some dumb person's end. Business in unpredictable, he says.

So now I'm 16, and starting a new school year with my rebellious now- senior sister. I love Serena, but I just don't get her sometimes. Call me a goody two-shoes, but you'd get me if you lived the life I've always known.

We reached the school after having another one of our infamous sister fights.

"You're just a preppy, little goody two-shoes who's never broken a rule in her life and thinks she's better than everyone!" Serena raged at me.

My nose flared as I glared at her with imminent death on my face.

"You're just a so-called rebel who thinks she can stomp all over whoever the hell she wants! Newsflash: you won't step all over me, asshole! I'm not the one, so you better watch your back, bitch." I spat as I slammed the car door. Angrily, I stormed off towards the school entrance, not looking back.

***Stefania

"Sorry, gorgeous, it just wasn't meant to be ," I sighed.

The brunette with the nice figure in front of me glared at me.

"What the hell?! I thought you were serious about me! You said-" she paused, looking she was trying not to get choked up. "You know what? Fuck you, Stef!"

I smirked. "Oh, hun, I thought you already knew. I'm in it for the fun in bed, not the relationship."

She literally hissed at me before rushing off, bumping into my best friend as she ran. Serena approached, glancing backwards.

"Another one?" she questioned, giving me a knowing look and a grin. I shrugged, also smiling.

"You know me, pleasure before business." I noticed her slightly pissed-off state. "Uh-oh. What unfortunate soul crossed your path?"

"My bitchy sister," she grumbled.

"The prep who moved in?" I questioned. "Where she at?"

She gestured in the general direction of a golden blond-haired girl, who was dressed like she was in boarding school, disappearing into the school.

"I'd hit that if she wasn't a prep. Moment of silence for a lost cause," I sighed.

Serena punched me, laughing off the last of her anger. "Dude, she's a sophomore. And my sister, gross."

"Lesbianest, you know I would," I teased.

"Not worth the trouble, let m tell you," she warned.

I raised an eyebrow and sniffed the air. "Wait a minute, what's that smell? Is that *sniff sniff* - is that a challenge I smell?"

She snorted. "Yeah. Okay, suuure. You get my straight-as-fuck sister to fall for you, and I'll give you the keys to my car for a weekend and the title of Supreme Lesbo Queen. Sure, that'll happen."

I smirked deviously. "Well, in the name of Parker Rooney, challenge accepted!"

She looked incredulous. "You're seriously thinking about doing this??"

"Oh, I am way ahead of thinking-- I'm doing it. I never back down, do I?"

Serena shook her head. "Okay. Go ahead, do it. Have fun failing a challenge for the first time in Stef history."

"No faith, huh?" I said. "Consider my interest piqued and my determination unable to come back down!"

"Good luck," was all she said, exasperated.

The bell rang, signaling our tardiness. I grinned at Serena.

"Let the senior year games begin."