1.

A/N Who's doing this in September? I am!
----------------------------------------------~Catiels P.O.V.~
I awakened to the sound of my annoying alarm, the sound of cars, and my best friend making breakfast. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. I immediately smelled the food. "Hmmm, are you saving some for me?" I asked. My friend Meghan, Meg, as I like to call her laughed,"Of course. After all, the video game developer Cas HAS to have his morning food or he will be a grumpy gamer." I gave her a playful glare and shrugged. "It's not my fault, you keep me up at night, I can hear your snores from a mile away." She scoffed and put her hand on her heart sarcastically, "My heart! O woe is me!" I couldn't help but laugh at her charade. "Thanks for the food Meg, I couldn't live without ya." She winked and smirked,"You know it!" I rolled my eyes and got out our plates and set them on the table. I was glad it was the weekend, where I drink beers and play Black Ops. Meg got out the silverware and we got our food. I took a bite and as soon as the sweet and savory bacon hit my taste buds I chowed down on the rest like it was nothing. "Woah, easy tiger." I hear Meg say. "Oh well, it's not like we're going anywhere." I say. "Well actually, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the bar with me today. You don't go out often, and I need a gay friend to act like my boyfriend when a guy makes me uncomfortable!" I sigh and agree. "Okay, but as long as you don't get too drunk. "

"Oh please, I learned from past mistakes that getting drunk in this town is a bad thing. If anything, I'll be watching over you." She pointed a finger at me while raising her eyebrows. "Oh c'mon. It's not like there will be any gay guys there, this town is sooo homophobic." "Oh don't be like that, you are a good looking guy! If I was a guy and drunk, I wouldn't need beer goggles to know you're worth my time."

I smiled at Meg. She always knows what to say. "Thanks Meg." No need to thank me, thank you're parents." I threw my head back and laughed.

-Later that day at the bar-

~ Deans P.O.V. ~
I walked into the bar and looked at the bartender. "The usual?" She asked. "Yea, yea, thanks." I mumbled. I looked around for a girl to flirt with. The door opened and I was about to do my usual pickup line, but a good looking Man walked through.

I took my three shots, knowing that I'll need it. I don't know why I feel this way about a male, but I do and I'm drunk so I don't care. I walked up to him.

"Hey pretty thing, could you take off you're clothes so I can see what an angles wings look like?" He blushed and asked what my name was. "Oh me? Dean. How about you, ya sexy thang!" I slurred. He began to have a look of disgust in his eyes, but what do I care? I'm drunk!

It all want black from there.

----------------------------------------------A/N What'dya think? Also, Meg is supposed to be like me, if I were in a situation like Meg, this would be how I react. Just for further notice.
-grace 💖