At a tv studio, a cutout of a blonde girl with an parasol stood to the side of the room.
     "Hey Chat, doesn't she look familiar?"
     "Yeah, she does."
     We both stared at the cutout, then turned to each other when we figured it out.
     "Stormy Weather!" We shouted simultaneously.
     "She's got to be in here," he said, pointing to the door beside us. "This is where they record stuff." He tugged at the handles, but they didn't budge.
    I gently shoved him aside. "Let's jut bust it down." I suggested. He smiled at that idea, and we backed away from the door. With a swift kick, the door was pushed open.
     But she wasn't in there.
     I groaned. "It was a recording."
     A laugh came from behind us. We quickly turned to see her at the door. She aimed up and shot at a set of dangling lights. We both quickly jumped out of the way. The lights hit the ground, and the room went dark. Thank god I can see in the dark.
     Chat picked himself up off the ground, and looked around or me. "Snap, are you there?"
     "Yeah, over here." I waved over, and he walked to the center of the room. "What exactly does she want?"
     "It could be revenge, or love, or humiliation. But Hawkmoth wants my- our- miraculouses."
     "So who is this Hawkmoth anyway?"
     "He akumatizes victims of negativity, and turns them into villains that want something. So he promises them what they want, but he want our miraculouses. Hey, what is your miraculous?"
     I held up my necklace. "It's a metal tooth with green an black zigzags. Yours?"
     He held up his hand."My ring."
     "Cool. Anyway, we have a weather girl to stop. Come on!" I bolted down the hallways, with Chat close to my tail.
     We ran up the stairway to the roof. The roof was surrounded by a blizzard, and Stormy was floating in the middle of it.
     "You idiots, you fell right into my trap!"
     The snow slowly moved in, and the temperature dropped.
     She laughed. "Party's over fools!"
     "That's what you think Stormy!" I yelled.
     My miraculous flashed quickly. "Scale Stones!" My glove lit up like a flashlight, and a shimmering grey rock formed in my hand. "Oooookay. You're a new one."
     It began to hail, and Chat pulled me under as he swirled his staff. "Think of something, my arm is cramping!"
     "Right!" I looked around my surroundings, and a plan formed in my head. "Chat, take out that sign. I have an idea."
     He nodded and formed a 'Cataclysm?' While dodging Stormy's attacks, and running along the sign, it began to rust and fall over.
     She shot through the sign, and gasped when she saw herself on the sign. Well, her normal self. She roared in anger and kept attacking Chat.
     Now was the perfect time for the stone. I threw the stone right underneath Stormy, and a cloud of smoke rose up to her. She gasped and coughed, but at least she stopped firing.
     "Chat, get ready!"
     He nodded, and ran underneath Stormy. He tried not to breath in the smoke, put the agitated look on his face was saying that he wasn't doing a good job. I latched my whip onto her foot and pulled her down. She screamed as she fell, but Chat caught her before she hit the ground. I entangled her in my whip, and walked over to the parasol.
   Chat set the tangled up Stormy into the ground, and walked over to me.  "Since it's your first akuma, I'll let you break it." He handed me the parasol, and bowed. I couldn't help but laugh, as I broke the parasol in two.
     A black and purple butterfly fluttered out, and was slowly making its way into the clearing sky.
     "So, you're jut gonna let it go?"
     "Yeah, there is nothing I can do."
     "Hmm, maybe I can use this thing." I touched the handle of my whip, and the end disappeared. A whooshing sound came from the end as the butterfly was pulled in.
     I spun around quickly. "Time to de-evilize!" A second later, a pure white butterfly fluttered away. I cheered for finally finding the purpose of that, while Chat stared at me with his mouth hanging open. "So that's what it does. Last time I used it to suck up my homework, but it shredded it into confetti."
     I turned to him and held my fist out, ready to fist bump."Pound it!"
     He snapped out it, and held his fist out as well. "That was awesome!"
     "Yeah, I know! I mean, you're awesome to! Hehe."
     He smiled at me, before our miraculouses simultaneously beeped.
     "I guess we should go."
     "Yeah." He wiggled his eyebrows, and took off. I could see him jumping from building to building. Where exactly was he going?
     I'll have to find out another time. Adrien could still be missing.

     I had transformed out of my suit, and Mocco was safely in my bag. Everyone was leaving the safe room, but Adrien didn't come out.
     "(Y/n)!" Alya yelled. "Girl what happened? You and Adrien weren't with the rest of us."
     "Oh, uh. I-I was pushed into a closet by Chat Noir."
     Adrien appeared at my side. "Really? Same here. He came in, looking really heroic, and he was all like 'Hey, you're that awesome guy, Adrien Agreste! What are you doing in here? Let's get you to safety!'"
     I jumped back. "A-Adrien! Im glad you're alright! Hehe!" What's wrong with me?
     A light blush spread across his face. "Yeah, you too."
     Alya laughed. "I can believe the part about him shoving you into a closet. Not sure about Chat calling you an 'awesome guy'."
     "Oh my god! I just remembered! Chat Noir wasn't fighting alone this time! There was another miraculous user! AND IT WAS A GIRL!"
     "Oh really, sounds amazing. Please tell me more!" I smiled.

     Since I was technically still the new girl, Alya gave me her phone number in case I needed her. She even convinced Nino and Adrien for their numbers. I have to admit, I internally squealed for a few minutes. We also didn't have homework.
     Best day ever, right?

(Wow. That took me a while. It's probably crap, but I'm proud of it. Oh and if any of you dislike the term 'Scale Stones', you can suck it up bro.)