Chapter 2

* Michael-Angelo POV*
(Michael-Angelo will be played by Corbin Bleu)

"Aww shxt baby yes suck that dxck girl." I close my eyes as I feel myself about to explode all in my girls mouth.

I hold her head down so she can deep throat me, she starts to gag and I release my load into her throat.

I pull her head up by her long brown hair, "Swallow it now" I say

She smiles and swallow it then sticks out her tongue to lap up my juices.

I sit up and look into her eyes and smile and she smiles back at me.

I pull on top and kiss her and she sits herself on my still hard member. She whines out in my mouth.

She then releases the kiss and starts bouncing on me.

"30 mins later"

I take my shower then come out to see my girl, Amber :). Sitting in bed watching tv.

She sees me then smiles.

I smile at her and lay next to her cuddled up to her.

"Angie when am I going to meet your family??" She says breaking the cuddle session..

I sit up and walk to the dresser to put on a shirt.

"Why Amber and stop calling me Angie. Only my mom calls me that" I say annoyed already

She sits up and walks over to me, "We have been dating for 6 months and I have yet to meet your family but you've met mine and they love you." She says crossing her arms.

I hesitate. Don't get me wrong I love Amber but I don't think my family will accept her, if they knew what I know.

"Hello earth to MAJ, you there." She waves her hands around my face and I snap out of my thoughts and look at her.

"Angie don't you love me??" She says pouting her face.

She's so cute when she does that.

"Baby listen" I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I love you a whole lot. I just time ok, my parents don't even know I'm dating. I just want to give it some time before I bring someone to their attention. Ok can you bare with me maybe 4 more months then I'll introduce you ok??" I peck her nose

She rolls her eyes and smiles, " Fine Angie, 4 months and that's it." She kisses my lip gently and walks out the room.

I go sit on the bed, and smile. I do love that girl.

But I don't know if my mom and dad will accept her kind. I mean I don't think my parents discriminate..

We'll just wait and see....

To be continued......