Chapter 1

*20 years later*

"Khloii don't start ok. I can't keep giving you money alright. I just gave you $300 last week." Michael says as he scribbles on some papers.

"But daddy I just need $300 more dollars and I won't ask you for anything else." Khloii ranted

Michael stops what he's doing and looks at his daughter. She looks so much like Charleena. Michael and Haydee decided not to tell Khloii and Michael-Angelo about her since she wasn't around long enough.

It still makes Michael sad to this day thinking about his baby girl, how he will never see her grow up.

"DAD HELLO DADDY" Kholii shouted trying to get Michael's attention back on her.

Michael shakes his head and looks back her squinted eyes.

"Dad you ok??"

"Yea baby girl I'm fine, here just take this $300 and don't come back asking for anymore." He says digging into his wallet and pulling out some cash for his daughter.

She squeals and kisses Michael on the cheek and runs out of his office screaming, "THANK YOU DADDY."

Michael smirks and turns and goes back to writing.

* Haydee's POV*

I'm in the kitchen, cooking lunch for my wonderful family. We were always wonderful, if you've been around since the beginning then you know the story but for those who are new, you might want to go the first book just to get a better understanding.

But anyway, I miss Charleena. A day doesn't go by I don't think about my baby.

I rub my stomach thinking about the bundle of joy I'm bringing into this world, no one knows yet but I want to tell them before I start to show.

Michael-Angelo is 135 and Khloii is 120. My babies are growing up so I wouldn't mind another baby around the house.

*Unknown Person*

I will kill them all for what they have done to me. In due time, but for now I will let them enjoy their little family time. 

Mwahahahahahahaha

To be continued ..  .. . . .