The Sluttiest High School in California

The Sluttiest School In California 

Hey, my name is Catherine. I go to the sluttiest high school in California. It's infamous for this. The teachers dont give a shit, school administration doesnt give a shit, and the students don't give a shit. It's just fun! It's a new year, my senior year, and I am hoping to beat the record for getting laid in 1 year by other students (137).  

I got to school a little early like usual. Just in time to see my slutty friends walking by: Brittany, Samm, Casey, and Cathy. We are the kind of friends that have lesbian sex for fun, not for passion. But we also love getting laid by guys, and in the morning before school is the perfect time to do so. I see a nice looking guy walking by, not perfect, but pretty hot. I decide that ill try to have sex before the first bell. 

"Hey hottie", I say in my most seductive voice. 

"Hey", he replies blankly. 

"Oh shit", I say and drop a pencil behind me. I slowly turn and bend down to pick it up. I see a spark of interest as he sees my fully exposed ass and my thong. 

"Sorry about that. Can you help me find one of my classes?", I say gently to him. 

"Uhh sure, yeah" I can tell he is nervous. 

"I think it is somewhere over this way", I say and lead him behind a building across the way. As soon as we are out of sight, I grab him, push him against the wall, and start making out with him. I can tell he enjoys it. He thrusts his tounge deep into my mouth. I feel a bulge in his pants and know he is getting a hard-on. I rip off my shirt, exposing my breasts. 

"Holy shit, those are amazing!", He says, and proceeds to suck on my nipples. He takes his shirt of and start pulling down his pants and boxers. Damn his dick was long! I kneel down and start sucking vigorously on it.  

"Your dick is amazing!", I say. I pull of my skirt and panties, and lay down. "Fuck me!", I exclaim, spreading my legs for him. He comes down and slowly rubs the shaft of his dick along my pussy. Then he suddenly thrusts it in! 

"Holy shit! That is so good!", I say. I begin to start cumming and squirting everywhere. I am so wet, more than I have ever been!  

"I'm about to cum!", he exclaims. I pull his dick out and aim it towards my face. It shoots all over my face and into my mouth. It is still flowing. It drips onto my tits. I swallow some then spit the rest on his dick and suck it.

This is a demo! Leave a comment if you want me to add more and continue the story!