Corey Seager (Los Angeles Dodgers)

*This imagine is for Mia*

"No way man. I am NOT pitching to her. This is absolute bullshit. She's a GIRL. She can't catch me." Clayton Kershaw complained.

"Clayton. She is one of the best catching prospects in the league! She knows your pitches and has been studying batters." Rick Honeycutt, the Dodgers pitching coach stated.

"Fine." Clayton said walking out to the mound.

"Thompson, come over here real quick." Honeycutt said.

"Yes coach?" I said timidity.

"Go out there, and show them what you can do. I believe in you kid. Historic night. First girl in the MLB. Make it count." He said.

"Thank you sir. I'll try!" I said running out to my position behind the plate, as a catcher.

We were playing the San Fransisco Giants and Denard Span was leading it off for them.

I started calling pitches and Clayton shook all of them off.

"Can I have time?" I asked the ump.

"TIME" The ump shouted for me.

"Clayton. What the hell? Are you going to throw anything?" I asked slightly mad.

"I don't want to pitch to you." He said.

"Start with a solid fastball." I said running back to my position.

I called a fastball and it got slapped into left for a line drive single.

"You're alright. Work this out now." Dave Roberts said. "Get him if he goes Mia."

I called for a high fastball because I knew that Span was going to run with a girl behind the plate. The pitch came, Span ran, and I threw down.

"OUT!" Shouted the ump as Corey Seager applied the tag.

"Yes!" I screamed. "Corey, can I have the ball?"

"Of course! Nice throw!" He said tossing the ball to the dugout.

The rest of the game went on just fine. Clayton actually listened to what I called and we worked well together.

*After game*

We won 6-0. I got 2 hits and didn't strike out at all.

"Nice game Mia. I knew you could do it." Corey said with a wink while heading to the showers.

I had to wait until all the guys were done showering before I could go. All the guys were done showering so I went in. It was really private considering most of the guys had already left the clubhouse.

I was showering in peace with a little music on when I heard a loud sound come from the clubhouse.

I turned the water off and grabbed a towel.

"Hello?" I said walking back into the locker area. "Is anyone in here?"

"Me." I heard someone say at the same time arms wrapped around my waste.

"You scared me! Don't do that!" I said turning around to a Corey Seager.

"I'm sorry." He said smiling. "I just really wanted to let you know how great your first game was."

"Well thank you." I said blushing. I've always had a think for Corey.

"Are you blushing?" He said taking a step closer to me.

"N...no..." I said trying not to sound nervous, but failing miserably.

Before I could say anything else, Corey leaned in and his lips touched mine. His hands moved back to my waist and pulled me closer. Soon our lips moved in sync and we were in a deep makeout.

Corey slid his hands down to my back thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he took me over to the couch and sat down. The kids got even deeper. If that was possible.

Our session continued for a while longer until we heard footsteps coming into the room. I flipped off Corey and laid down on the couch with my feet on his lap.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Dave Roberts asked.

"Corey was just giving me some tips and stuff for tomorrow's game." I said quite convincing.

"That's very nice of you Corey, but we are going to clean. So...get out." Dave said laughing and being serious at the same time.

"Can you help me tomorrow after the game too Corey?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure. Whenever you need it." He said getting up and leaving the room.

I leaned back on the couch and let out a little chuckle.

"Um. Thompson?" Dave said with his eyebrows raised.

"Wha... Oh sorry sir!" I said jumping off the couch and leaving the clubhouse.