Kris Bryant (Chicago Cubs)

*This imagine is for Nancy*

I moved to Chicago 3 months ago because of a job offer that I just couldn't pass up. It was a good start to a good career. I moved into a small apartment with only one bathroom and bedroom. It had a kitchen, dining room, and living room too, but everything was fairly small. I didn't really talk to the people in my apartment complex that often. The only friends I made were my co-workers.

"Hey Nancy!" my only female co-worker, Grace said. "My boyfriend and I have 2 extra tickets to the Cubs game tonight, and we were wondering if you wanted to come with us?"

"Sure! I would love to come with you guys!" I answered very enthused because I LOVED baseball.

"Okay okay!" Grace said laughing. "Tim and I will pick you up at 6 for the game. And by the way, his sister Stephanie is coming along."

"Thank you so much! And sounds good, I'll be ready!" I said walking out of the office building and heading back to my apartment to get ready.

I put on a blue and white shirt, skinny jeans, and some red shoes. I left my hair straightened and went down into the apartment lobby to wait for Grace and Tim.

They soon picked me up with Stephanie and we headed off to the game. We got there some what early, so we didn't get front row seats in the bleachers, but we did get pretty decent ones.

Apparently, this was a pretty big game because rookie, Kris Bryant, was making his major league debut. I wasn't completely sure who this guy was, so I googled him. And sure enough, he seemed like a GREAT player. Not to mention he was really...REALLY good looking.

The game started and the Cubs got up by 2 runs in the first inning. Bryant got out, but he had a good at bat. As the game went on, I was really hoping that Kris was going to get his first hit. It was most likely the last at bat that Bryant was going to get and he was already down in the count by 2 strikes. The next pitch was delivered and it was hit, HARD. I stood up as it was coming right at me. I jumped up and everyone started to cheer. The rookie hit his first home run. And I caught it.  

It wasn't long after the home run when an usher came to my seat and asked me to come with him. He took me under the bleachers and around Wrigley to go into a private area only for the players and other staff members. The game ended and the cubs won. The usher asked me to stay where I was and said he would be back. It was another 30 minutes until he came back, but he came back with... Kris Bryant.

"Oh. So you're the one who caught my ball." He said with a smirk. "What is it going to take to get that back from you?" he asked still smirking.

I stood there for a second then just stuck my arm out to hand him the ball.

"That's it? Nothing else? No picture, autograph, both.....date? He said with a laugh.

"A date?" I asked questioningly.

'Well if that's what you want, here you go." He said handing me a piece of paper and walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled trying to get him to come back.

"See you tomorrow night." Kris yelled back while turning around and winking at me.

I decided to open the paper that he gave me.

It had his number on it. And the location of this date that we were suppose to apparently go on.