Chapter 14 : Hello William !

Today's Lee's departure. At the airport, I look at him near the gate. I want to go with him, but... I don't know. It will be the first time he will be absent for so long. I know, one month... that's nothing, for sure, but it's just that I love him. I turn my head up to Lee who kisses my forehead :

-I'll be back soon. I'll call you everyday.

-A month's short. I smile

-Sure, but well... I'll miss you.

He walks away with his suitcase. My vision's getting blurry as I see him on his way to climb the stairs. And, right now, I want to hold him one last time before living alone for a month.

-Lee ! Wait !

Lee turns himself to me as I run to jump in his arms. Yes, a month isn't a big deal. It's not a year, it's not like he just says " Goodbye " without knowing when he'll come back, like he's going to a war or something like that. I know that he won't stay in New York, he will head to Iceland and Kenya as what he told me. He will arrive in New York, then will spend three days in Iceland, and head back to New York and... a week in Kenya. Then back to New York. I'm... I'm just worried for him. I close my eyes, holding him tightly when I feel his arms around me.

-I'll miss you... I say, weakly

-I love you, baby girl. I'll bring you tons of souvenirs...

I open my eyes, noticing that people are taking pictures of us. Oh shit. Let's do as if nothing's wrong. Lee kisses me, rubbing my cheek and then goes away. I sigh, walking to Brandon who's waiting for me. He'll drive me to the villa, empty but at least... I'll be alone a bit. With Carl.

So Lee just left. I have the entire villa for myself... for a month. A month away from my boyfriend, a month of hollidays. The first day is hard, I gave two holliday weeks to all maids, I'll clean the villa by myself. Brandon was surprised, argued against my choice. We had a long talk but I'll try to manage myself during my hollidays. I practice some sports, run with Carl, go to the university... Lee calls me everyday. I stay awake only to listen to his voice, especially when he's in Iceland. Sometimes, he's sending me selfies with a lovely " I love you ! ", and when he's doing his depressed faces, I try not to laugh. He's so funny ! When he's in Kenya, he calls me every night, and sends a picture of his day. I wonder how this country looks... it has to be wonderful.

Two weeks after Lee's departure, while I'm in the living room, practicing some fitness, the bell rings. So... If someone is in front of the door, it means that it's someone important, or an official visit. I run to the door and open it, a tall man stands in front of me. Almost as tall as Lee. Almost the same eyebrows too. He looks a bit like Richard Armitage. Handsome, nice looking... Who's this guy anyway ? 

-Yes ? I smile, What can I do for you ?

-My name's William. May I..-

-If you want to sell any product, please go away.

-No, no. I want to see my brother.

But who the hell is he ? His brother ? I refuse to open the door, still staring at him. I guess he's starting to hate me, considering the way he's looking at me.

-My name's William Pace. I'm Lee Pace's younger brother, and would you please let me in ?

I open the door, inspecting him as he enters and walk with him to the living room where he gets his jacket off. I place his clothing on the shelves and sit next to him :

-So, where's Lee ?

-You came at the wrong time, Lee's in New York for now.

-Damnit ! I told him that I was coming ! I didn't book a room because he told me I'd live in his house !