Chapter 7 : Closer and closer

More the time passes and more I'm happy to be there with Lee. Almost eight months already. Assisting to premieres with him, to official visits around... I discovered Hollywood with him during the November month, and Las Vegas in December. In January... nothing, he went abroad. When he's got to move to another country, I have to stay here because of university. He's never leaving for too long, one week is the longest time he left me alone. And alone... no. With Brandon watching over me because he considers that it's better to live with someone in his villa. He chose to celebrate Christmas with his family in Oklahoma while I went back to France to be with mine and some friends. For the New year, we both went back to L.A. and celebrated it together on Skype with my parents and his. It was amazing to see his parents for the first time ! 

It's cold outside now. It's February. We can't go to the pool like before. I know it, perfectly. In September, that was already nice but now in February that's really over. And it's raining. While Lee's drinking a cup of hot chocolate, watching the television, I'm reading another fashion magazine, and I'm still surprised to find myself in there. I look nice on pictures, thanks to photoshop. I turn my head to gaze outside, the weather is depressing. This time is depressing. I'm going to have exams this month, translation again, and again, and again. Oh, and economics and... politics ! Welcome to UCLA Law School !  I sigh, Lee turns his head to me.

-Bored ? he asks

-Yeah, not only...

-What's wrong ?

He put his cofee on the table and moves closer to me. He smells cofee now, I look at him in a sigh. Some days ago, Lee told me that I looked extremely exhausted. I don't take a lot of time to sleep since I know that exams are taking place in soon. Maybe two hours per night, and sometimes I don't sleep at all, but I don't bother Lee to tell him how much I'm anxious. He once struggled to make me go to bed, he forced me to sleep, but it didn't work. I pretended that I wasn't tired because I overslept last night, so next day I was in form.

-I'm scared to pass my exams... last night I didn't sleep at all, I'm awake since more than thirty hours...

-Oh, exams... he says with a little sigh, I remember when I passed them. I was scared to death ! But now look at me. I'm still alive. You maybe need to talk to someone.

-Yeah for sure.

-You can talk to me. Just don't hesistate. I'm always here to listen to you, whenever you want.

I answer him by a shy smile. It's a big thing for me to have such a man to listen to all I need to say. He's so gentle, so kind toward me... He's a real sunshine, someone natural, protective, and handsome. How many women wanted to be his wife ? Quite a lot, this man is really super adorable, funny and, somehow, extremely cute. No, I'm not falling in love, I'm just complimenting how kind my boss is.

-Tell me, I ask, What was the cutest thing you lived as an actor ?

-The cutest thing... during a production you mean ?

-Yeah.

-Well, it was when we were shooting the movie " The Fall ". The little actress who was playing with me, Catinca Untaru, thought that I was really disabled. I guess it's understandable, they wanted her to be natural with me, she would be disturbed if she saw me one day walking, and the other day sitting and being disabled, she was around 5 or 6 years old. So I had to play my rule even when during the backstage. Catinca called me Roy all the time, she was terribly cute... She gave me a little card I kept with me, and I love to read it again, and again, and again... How old is she now ? Around 19 I guess. I wonder how she looks like. She's maybe a real lady today, time flees...