~Wake Up~ Ashlar YouTube AU Oneshot

A/N: This oneshot is dedicated to my best friend SkylarLuvsOTPs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put my finger to my lips, despite the silent laughter travelling through my body as I open to door to Ash's dark lair/bedroom, holding the camera as steady as possible, before saying to the camera, "It's 3 in the morning, and Ash is still asleep, so I've been given the task of trying to wake her up."

I grab Ash's arm, "Ash! Aaaaaash!" and Ash groans, pulling the covers over her head, "Vlogging!"

Ash chuckles quietly, her voice rough with sleep.

"Vlogging!", I announce, pulling away the blanket covering Ash's head.

Ash's tired blue eyes look up at me sleepily as if considering accepting my existence, before she shakes her head and face plants back into her pillows.

"Aaaaaaaaash! Vlogging!"

"This is Ash abuse...", I hear Ash's muffled voice come from the pillow.

"Vlogging!" I tug at the pillow, but Ash holds it close

"Too early....", Ash moans in response.

"Vlogging!", I receive another moan in response, incoherent this time,"Vloooooooging!"

She mumbles something incoherent, but it sounds like swearing in another language. Typical...

"Time to wake up, time to wake up, time to wake up!", I cheer, jumping up and down, jostling the camera.

"Noooooooooo...."

"Time to wake up!"

"I hate you...", she says jokingly, face still in the pillow.

"Pancakes?"

Ash goes still and silent for a moment, before warily asking, "Pancakes?", sounding as if she thought it to be an evil ploy to coax her out of her warm bed.

"Pancakes."

Ash sits up quickly, almost colliding with the camera, sniffing the air slightly, before grinning, "Pancakes!"