I think im gay

Dan's Pov
Here I am in this shit hole again. School . Fun. I was on my phone walking around mumbling to myself and I walked passed this boy . "Why am I here again?" He said. I sat across from him and asked"Are you okay man?" He looked up and the most beautiful face I have ever seen "Y-ya " he said. "Okay good anyway... My name is Dan ." I said. He said shyly back"My name is Phil ." Phil huh . The bell rang and I got up "Hey Phil wanna go to lunch together?" I asked him "Sure " he replied back. I started to walk inside.
~1 hour later~
I walked to my next class which was math and who did I have in my class? Phil and my best friend pip (and that's me :3) we got to pick our seats because it was the first day of school . Of course ,me and pip sat right next to each other and I looked to see where Phil was and he was in the back of the classroom by himself "hey pip" i whispered "ya ?" She whispered back."Wanna eat lunch together?" I whispered "Hell ya!" She whispered back.I nodded and returned to class .
Lunch time
"Hell ya it's lunch time!" Pip said as we walked together to the lunch room and I tried to find Phil but I couldn't find him " Pip go on ahead and find a spot I'll be right back " and I ran off. Well I tried to find him and when I did I was terrified.
///
Cliff hanger 😈 hehe but anyways I hoped you enjoy and I will write the next chapter (I will try) tomorrow •~•