~Scandal~30 part 1

Začít od začátku

      "What?" I asked. "Is it something expensive?"

      He shook his head and swallowed.

     Okay..."Then what is it?"

      Evan continued to stare at me, looking unsure and...shy? Evan looking shy? Well this was a first. I smiled. "Come on, tell me. What do you want for your birthday?"

     "You," he said quickly then shot up.

      I blinked, staring up at him. "What?"

      He didn't say anything for several seconds before balling his hands into fists and finally looking down at me. "I said I...I want you."

      What the hell was he talking about?

      "Dude, you already have me."

      Evan shook his head. "No, you don't understand. What I mean is...I want you."

      He wants me...My eyes widened, suddenly understanding where he was going with this. I cleared my throat, mouth suddenly feeling dry. "You...you want me...as in..."

      Evan dropped down in front of me, kneeling down and staring into my eyes with that serious expression back on his face. "Derek, I want to sleep with you."

      Aw hell. I thought that's what he meant.

      His lashes lowered as he looked down. "That's what I want for my birthday."

      I cleared my throat again. "Uh..." Damn...talk about awkward and embarrassing. The truth is, I don't know how to react to this. Yeah, we had fooled around that time at the lake but we hadn't actually had....sex. And from the looks of it, that's what Evan wanted. Sex. With me.

      I suddenly wanted to drink something a little stronger than milk. Like Vodka.

       Evan looked up again, green eyes piercing right through me. "You don't want to?"

      My mind went blank. "I...uh..."

       Evan smiled weakly. "Too soon? Sorry, forget I said it." He stood. "Let's get going. Lunch break will be ending soon."

      I watched him turn away. His shoulders looked tense, his whole profile rigged. Like before, it must have taken all his courage to ask to sleep with me. I must have hurt his feelings with my reaction but damn, can you blame me? He had just asked me so suddenly, so unexpectedly...

      Sleep with Evan?

      I stood and grabbed his hand before he could make it to the door. Evan glanced back at me with a frown. "What?"

      Without saying a word, I tugged his hand and brought him closer to me. He stared up questioningly at me as I raised my free hand and brushed his hair back. "Derek?"

      Sleep with Evan...it's not like I was disgusted by the idea. Sure, a few months back I would be but with all that's happened it no longer bugged me that we're a male couple and of course this subject would be brought up sometime.

      "Derek?"

       "Shh," I shushed him, taking both his hands into mine. I leaned down and bumped my forehead gently against his and stayed there, deep in thought. I laced our fingers together, his hands warm against mine. I closed my eyes. We stayed that way until the bell rang.

      "Derek, the bell..."

      "Hang on for a sec," I said, opening my eyes. "Okay."