Chapter 7 : Jealousy

Thank you <3 

_________________________________________

"Is this the end?"

"What are you doing?" A voice lingered in your ears. 

The girl quickly got off of you and hid the scissors behind her back.

"C-cyan, I-i mean Mr.Vice-President...how are y-you? " 

"Really? You're going to ask me that question in this kind of situation?  You really are dumb as what your friends said to me..." 

Anne stood frozen as she look at her two friends who avoided eye-contact.

"Y-you....SLUTS!!! " Anne suddenly slap her friend as she clench the neck of the other one.

You slowly crawled into a corner and supported yourself to stand up but as you were about to fall on the ground again Cyan came to your aid.

"P-please A-anne!! I'm sorry!! " 

"Let g-go pleas-se!! "  Anne didn't listen to anyone and kept strangling her friend.

"You bitches!! I only made you two sluts my friend because your parents are fucking poor!!! You should be grateful!!! "  

"Alright...That's enough..Shows over or i'll report you." Cyan carried you while having an expression of a stressed man.

Anne stop strangling her 'friend' and angrily glared at everyone and ran out of the room. The two girls stood on their ground for a moment and quivered in fear.

_______________

After the little incident Cyan then took you to the infirmary. 

"I remembered you walking down here with Crimson." Cyan said as your hair bounce as he carried you bridal style. You kept silent knowing that it would be weird to move especially with him carrying you like this, you notice the grip on Cyan's hand on your shoulder tightened a little.

"Why does it have to be you?" He mumbles as you were slightly confuse as to what he just said. He swiftly opened the door to the clinic using his foot, he sat you on the bed as he searched for the nurse to aid you.

"Oh my! What happened to you?" A woman who was in  her 20's asked as she set the Aid kit beside her. You were about to reply but before you could speak Cyan interrupted.

"She's clumsy so it's normal." Cyan stated as the nurse hummed in response as Cyan's little stupid lie seem to work. He was covering up for you maybe he experience things like these before, it was best to just lie just to keep rumors from coming up and embarrassed you but he's not gonna let go f those girls easily.

"You're really lucky to have Cyan there with you or else you'd be in a much worse injury." The nurse smiled and was proud of her work as your scraped injuries were all bandage up.

"I'm jealous of you, you must be proud of having such a caring boyfriend." The nurse gave you a toothy smile as she left the room. You tensed up as you registered her words in your mind but was quickly pulled into reality when the seat on the bed beside you shifted.

"You're fine now,aren't you?" Cyan questioned as he comfortably look at you. You nodded in return.

"T-thank you C-cyan..for saving me.." You meekly said as a faint blush crept up your cheeks when you remembered the nurse's words back again in your mind. It went completely silent as Cyan's hand fell on top of yours. Your head was low as you tried to retrieve your hand back but Cyan held it tightly but gently.

"You know making you as the Secretary was such a good idea...."Cyan suddenly said as he graze his thumb on the back of your palm,drawing invisible circles. He use his other hand to held your chin up and face toward him.

"And don't be alarm I'm just doing this because I care..." He hesitantly said as the hold on your hand tightened for a bit. You were surprised when he slowly leaned down, you slightly back away but he remained his hand on your chin and continued. You hitched your breath as you could feel his breath on your skin as he was getting closer.

You close your eyes tightly and was preparing for it to come,too tired and too weak to move. His lips brush against your trembling lips.

"Eh?" You questioned quietly as you felt his lips on your cheek. His eyes were close as if treasuring your soft cheek on his lips.

"The right time will come." He murmured in your skin as he went  to kiss it again and again and again. You finally had the strength to push him away all flustered up as you did so.

"I-i'm sorry!" You said as he chuckled and smiled. "It's nothing." He was being soft to you, it was like he was afraid to break your fragile heart. He stood up and held your hand in his as you used his shoulder for support.

As you two exited the clinic,another man who looked exactly like Cyan stood,his eyes were slightly envious as he didn't move,his expression was skeptical as he looked at the both of you.

"You both seem to enjoy yourselves in there..."