Chapter Four : Soft side?

'I have a bad feeling about this.'

"Wait! What do you mean your house?" 

"Don't you know what a house means?" He said while fixing his glasses up to his nose. You nodded at his question while pursing your lips.

"Then good. Just wait for me at the school gates." Crimson turned around and took off while hearing some of the girls in the library squeel quitely.

You sighed and return to your table, You placed down your books and sat down. You opened up the book and when five minutes passed you sighed.

"Maybe I do need his help, I don't understand a single thing in this book." You shut the book and collected your stuff and went to the direction of the seniors, where your brother was located.

You were kinda embarrassed when seniors looked down at you especially girls.

'Where is he?'  as you thought about that to yourself you then felt a soft punch on your head. You quickly turned around and was met by none other than your brother.

"Shawn!! That hurt!! " You whined as you rubbed your head soothingly to ease the little pain.

"Don't be such a big baby! " Shawn smirked and sticked out his tongue teasingly.

"What are you doing here by the way?" He asked as you shot up a glare at him. You sighed as there was no reason to fight him. Well he is a Jerk and he is still your flesh and blood.

"oh...uhhh...Do you know who's the student council President here? " You asked as he raised his eyebrow at you. 

"Why'd you ask?" 

"Well I met him....and .....he said he would help me with my studies..." You looked down as you felt embarass saying this to him.

"So? Why are you telling me this?" 

"He said......we would study at.....his house. " You whispered the last part and thankfully he didn't hear it.

"Speak Up! " You flinch as you heard his voice louder but not that loud for other students to hear.

"He said we would study at a Cafe!! " You mentally facepalm as you didn't said what you wanted to say.

"Well is that it? " Shawn said annoyingly as he looked at you.

"So you're okay with that?" You questioned.

"Well I would say Yes if it is just a Cafe but I would definitely say No if he would take you to his house." Shawn said as he pinched your cheek. You gaped your mouth open as you tried to process what he just said.

"Y-yeahh.......You are absolutely r-right...hehe..." You laughed fakely as you waved goodbye to him and left.

'I think it's better if I lie to him for once...'

____________________________________

"Are you that slow?" Crimson said boredly as he opened the car door for you. 

'wow he must be filthy rich'  You said as you got inside, Crimson then sat beside you and closed the door. 

The ride was silent as he opened up a book and read it quitely. It didn't took too long though as the car halt and Crimson went out and you followed.

Your eyes were shot open as a huge Mansion came into view.

"Y-you live here?!?" You said as he just nodded like if it was nothing.

"Don't you live in a house like this? " Crimson said mockingly as he started walking towards the door.
You shot up a glare at him. How dare he?

As Crimson talked to a maid you helped yourself with the view that the mansion has, it smeled so good, it was like heaven.

"What are you doing? Let's go! " Crimson's voice echoed through out the hallway as he spoke. You couldn't help it but just smiled even though his attitude was destroying it.

As you got up from the luxurious staircase you were then met by a large canopy door. 

"Wow...." You commented as his room came into view. This single room was twice as large as your apartment. 

"Set your stuff down the couch and sit there." Crimson ordered as you obeyed. This was his house afterall. You saw his workplace really messed up with papers as you sat down.

You observed the room but quickly landed on Crimson who was staring at you.

"W-what?" You shyly asked as he said nothing and took off his uniform jacket and the white polo. 

"What a-are you doing?" You said as you covered your eyes. 

"Changing...." 

"In front of me?" 

As you continued to close your eyes you didn't notice Crimson getting closer. 

"You can open them you know......" Crimson said as you heard his voice in front of you. But as you open them you quickly shut them again as he was standing there half naked.

"Put some clothes on!! " 

"I am wearing clothes.." He protested as he sat down beside you.

"You're naked!!!!" You looked down while covering your eyes.

"No i'm not...I've got my jeans on....but i can take them off if you want..." Was he serious?

"No please! " You heard him chuckle as he got up again and went to put on some shirt.

"Jeez...No need to act like that!" Crimson teasingly smiled as plopped down next to you and pulled out some textbooks for you to study.

Your heart was beating furiously as it flew to remember Crimson's body just awhile ago.

Crimson tapped your shoulder.

"Get your notes.." He said and nervously got them from your bag.

______________________

"Ah I got it..." You smiled as you answered the problem correctly. 

"Good job." Crimson boredly smiled as he drank his beverage.

"Thank you so much Crimson...." 

The way you said his name made him shudder and looked at you menacingly, you didn't notice though, you were too busy taking care of your notes.

"I better get going..." You said as you gathered all of your notebooks and stuffed them in your bag.

"Alrea---- I mean I'll take you home..." Crimson got up from his chair and grab a jacket as you questioningly looked at him.

Crimson opened the door and waited for you exit his room. As you got out you were met by another person.

"C-cyan?!?" You surprisingly said as he looked at you shockingly. 

"Wh-what are you doing here? " You questioned as he fixed his glasses.

"I should be asking you that? " Cyan said as he smiled at you.

"I-i was studying with Cr-Crimson..." You pointed at Crimson who was glaring at his brother.

"Oh i see...." You looked up at Cyan questioningly as he left the two of you. You were going to stop him until a hand stopped you in your tracks.

"It's getting late.....Come on..." Crimson walked down the stairs as you followed him behind.

"Uhhh....Uhm...Crim----" 

"Get in....." Crimson cut you off as he motioned for you to get in the car.
You quitely sat down as he closed the door.

"I-i'm sorry..." You looked at him as the light from the moon that shot throught the window illuminated his face.

"Why are you apologizing? " Crimson said as he looked forward.

You already knew that they weren't close but it just sadened you to see that siblings aren't close.

"If you're worried then don't be...don't mind my bussiness....It's fine.." This time Crimson smiled reassuringly which makes you felt comfortable. 

As you two got out from the car you then thank him again for helping you.

"Don't worry about it...." Crimson said as he surprisingly pulled your hand gently and kissed it passionately. You gasp as you felt his soft lips onto your hand for a short time.

"Goodnight (Y/N)...I'll see you tomorrow..." Crimson smiled for the last time and went inside his car.
You stood there frozen and blushing until the cold wind hit your legs.

"Oohh.....God its freezing....." You said as you finally walked towards your apartment door and was met by your brother who was eating.

"You're just in time..." Shawn said as he ate the homemade ramen that he made. 

You couldn't help but smile as you set your bag down and sat infront of him.

"Why are your cheeks red? You're not having a cold,right?" 

"O-oh no...I-it's nothing..!!" You laughed nervously as you started eating and for some reason your felt that tomorrow is gonna be a great day.

_____________________________________

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! 

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME >,<