Chapter 34

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

     I'm eight months pregnant now. These past couple of months have been hard. I've been over Abigail's house these past months. Her baby is so cute. They named their baby girl Annalise. Abigail asked me to be her baby's godmother. Which I happily said yes to.

     I walked into Matthew's room and smiled. He was playing with his toys. He had a mess in his room though. "Matthew, could you please clean up you toys. We're going to visit your aunt Abigail," I said. He looked up at me and hugged me. He kissed my belly and smiled. "Ok mommy," he said and started to clean up his room. "I'll be waiting downstairs," I said as I walked out of his room. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. I picked up the phone and dialed Adam's number.

     "Hello?" Adam said. "Hey are you busy?" I asked. "No, not really. Is something wrong?" he asked me. Adam was at the hospital right now. He said his dad needed to talk to him about something.

     "No, nothing's wrong. I was just calling to let you know that Matthew and I were going to go to Abigail's house. Just in case you came back home before we did," I said and rubbed my tummy, "Ok, I'll drop by when I finish talking with my dad. Take care of yourself love," he said. "I will. I love you," I said and smiled. "I love you too," he said before I hung up.

       "I'm ready mommy," Matthew said as he came downstairs. "Ok then let's go," I said and grabbed my bag and put my keys and phone inside. I opened the front door and Matthew walked out. I closed the door behind me and Matthew ran to the house next door. Abigail and I are neighbors.

     Matthew rang the doorbell. A couple seconds later Xavier opened the door. "Hey Jennifer. Hey Matthew," Xavier said as he picked up Matthew. "Hi Uncle Xavier!" I smiled and walked in and closed the door. "Um where's Abigail," I asked. "She's in Annalise's bedroom." "Ok, thanks," I said and walked up the stairs.

     I walked into Annalise's bedroom and saw Abigail with Annalise in her arms. "Hey," I said. "Hey Jennifer. I still can't believe she's really mine," Abigail said and smiled. "Well she is yours. All yours." "Yeah, I know," she said and put a sleeping Annalise in her crib.

     We walked out of the room and went downstairs and into the kitchen. "What anything to drink?" she asked me. "A cup of blood would be nice," I said. "Are you really craving blood?" she asked me. "Yeah I am. And the doctor also said that I should be drinking lots of blood because of my baby. Since it's part vampire," I said and rubbed my belly. "Ok," Abigail said and handed me my cup. I drank some of it and smiled. "Thanks," I said. "Mommy!" I heard Matthew tell as he ran into the kitchen. "What's wrong honey?" "Are you ok?" Matthew asked me. "Um fine Matthew, why?" "Because I heard my baby sister say she was ready," he said.

    I just looked at him. I then felt my sweat pants get wet. I heard something crack inside me and I screamed in pain. "Mommy!" Xavier ran to my side and helped me. "Jennifer! We need to take you to the hospital," Xavier said. I felt something else crack inside me and I screamed in pain again. I started to feel weak. I heard the front door open and saw Adam walk towards me. "Jennifer!" "Adam," I said before passing out.

ADAM'S P.O.V.

   I felt a little uneasy as I drove towards the house. I felt like something wasn't right. I parked in front of the house. I got out of the car and heard someone scream in pain. It sounded like Jennifer's scream. I ran into Xavier's house and saw Xavier holding Jennifer. I walked towards them. She looked weak and pale. "Jennifer!" I said as I took her into my arms. "Adam," she said before passing out. "We need to take her to the hospital," I said and picked her up.

     I ran in vampire speed to my car and put her in the back. I got in the driver's seat and drove towards the hospital. I hope Jennifer's ok. And our baby. I drove towards the special vampire hospital where my father worked. I parked in the hospital parking and got out if the car. I took Jennifer out and ran in vampire speed to the entrance. I walked in and a bunch of nurses walked up to me and put her in a bed. "What happened?" one of the nurses asked me. "I don't know I think her water broke," I said. "Dr. Knipp please report for surgery," I heard through the speakers. I walked right next to Jennifer. She was cold and pale.

    "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to wait out her," a nurse told me. "What? No! I can't wait out here while my fiancé is in there giving birth to my child," I said. "I'm sorry but, you can't come in." I was about to say something when my father walked up to me. "Adam, please. Just wait here. I'll make sure Jennifer and the baby come out alright," he said and walked into the surgery room. I leaned against the wall and slid down.

    Tears rolled down my cheeks. This is all my fault. If I had worn a condom none of this would be happening. I'm just so stupid. More tears rolled down my cheeks as I heard Jennifer scream in pain.

                     * * *

    I walked into the room Jennifer was in. She looked weak and lifeless. I walked up to her bed and heard a baby noise. I turned my head in the direction k heard the noise. I looked down at the crib and saw a baby. I picked her up and smiled down at her. "So you must be my baby girl," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks. I sat down on the chair that's next to the hospital bed Jennifer is in.

     I looked down at my baby girl. She had brown curly hair just like her mommy. She opened her eyes and looked up at me. She had green eyes. All in all she was beautiful. I smiled down at her and she smiled back.

JENNIFER'S P.O.V.

     I opened my eyes slightly and looked to my right side. Adam was on the chair with a baby in his arms. That was probably our baby. I smiled. "Hey," I said. He looked up at me and smiled with tear filled eyes. "Hey. Do you want to carry our baby?" he asked me. I nodded. He placed our baby girl in my arms. I smiled down at her. "Hey there. I'm your mommy," I said and smiled. "Jenni, I thought I almost lost you. I kept hearing you scream in pain. It was all my fault. You wouldn't have been in that much pain if I had worn a condom that night," Adam sobbed. "No, Adam. Don't say that. I don't care how much pain I went through. I'm just glad our baby is healthy. Please don't blame yourself," I said and grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry," he said. "There's no need to apologize for something you didn't do. Anyways, what should we name her," I said and looked back at my baby girl. "Sophia," Adam said and smiled. "Sophia. I like that," I said and smiled.

     "I love you Jennifer so much. I love our baby girl and our son," Adam said. "I love you and our family too Adam," I said and smiled. He kissed me and I kissed him back.

      I have a family of my own now. There's nothing more I can ask for.

_____________________________________________________________

IM SORRY TO SAY THAT THIS STORY IS COMMING TO AN END :( ITS JUST SOO SAD! :'( SO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER :D