chapter 3

Jacks POV

"W-what did she say exactly?" I asked stuttering a bit. Mark looked at me concerned, "she said you've been pausing and thinking deeply about something in the middle of teaching." Mark explained as we walked down the hall to my class room. "Oh" I said. "Are you ok, jack?" Mark asked concerned. "Y-yeah, I'm fine!" I said. We got in my class room and talked some more until I saw a kid acting up and turned to look at them and said nicely, "billy please stop acting up while I'm talking". But then I heard mumble something, I didn't hear it but apparently Mark did. He was pissed, his arms were veiny and his chest was Puffed out, honestly he looked sexy As fuck... Until, "what the fuck was that?" Mark growled. Everyone was quiet even me, "I said 'whatever faggot' " billy said. "You know what!? YOU COME OVER HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO MR. MCLOUGHLIN RIGHT NOW!!!!" Mark yelled making everyone (including me) jump. Billy looked scared but tried not to act like it as he got out of his seat and walked over to me and mark, "I'm sorry for calling you a faggot" billy said. "Its fine, go back to your seat." I said nicely. I looked at mark to see him staring at me, he blushed and looked away, "I'm sorry for yelling, its just I'm tired of seeing people get treated like that. There was this one cute guy in my high school who got bullied a lot and I couldn't anything about it and I hated myself for it. " mark explained. 'That kid sounds familiar... Wait! He's talking about me! Wait! Mark, the guy I been crushing since high school is protecting and talking me!!! Omg!!! But wait... He doesn't know its me. ' I thought. "Uh... Listen jack I gotta go to my class, see you later" mark said smiling. "Yeah see ya" I said before he left. I sighed and started to teach my class with my high school crush still on my mind.