My eyes widen as I finally come to an understanding of what I was being asked. "Oh! No, no I don't do that!" I cover my face in embarrassment, completely dumbfounded that I was unable to catch the meaning of such an obvious question. "I'm sorry... I'm not really - I don't know a lot about this."

"That's okay," She assures, still a huge grin on her face. "So you've never masturbated before," She states. "What about visual stimulation?"

Once again, I struggle to understand her meaning. "I'm sorry..." I began and she immediately understands my plea for explanation.

"Porn, Camila... Do you ever watch porn?" She explains.

I shake my head in the negative again and watch as her eyes bore deeper into mine while she nods in understanding.

"And have you ever once felt the urge to be physically intimate with another person before?" She poses, but continues as I remain quiet. "Haven't you ever had a sexual fantasy about another person before? Has anyone ever looked at you or touched you in a way that made you feel wanted? Have you ever even kissed someone before?" She finishes, nothing but curiosity in her tone.

"On the cheek..." I reply sheepishly as she shakes her head in disbelief. "No... T-to the rest of your questions," I share.

"Now, after all of that," She begins. "Have you any idea why you came here today?"

I think again about everything she's asked me thus far. We've only been in this session for a little over five minutes and already my palms are sweating profusely. I'm wondering why her penetrating stare is so daunting to me. Why am I here? I sigh a deep breath and will myself not to break eye contact. "I'm curious," I finally say.

A satisfied smile presents itself on her face as she stands to her feet, carefully inching towards me. I feel my muscles tense as her proximity increases, my hands now clenched into fists at my sides. She sits next to me on the black leather couch, again crossing her legs politely. It is now that I begin to truly take in her form as she sits silently, watching me eye her. She's dressed fittingly in a short black pencil skirt and a red blouse that exposes her cleavage. I look down to observe her questionable choice in heels; six-inch black pumps. It's obvious that she frequents heels as a choice in footwear, as the definition of her calves is unbelievable. Finally, my gaze wanders back up to her face. Voluminous blonde locks that flow in an easy wave down her shoulders, perfectly tweezed eyebrows, very light black eye makeup, beautifully creamy, unblemished skin, and her lips, full and coated with a light natural colored gloss.

"You're here about you want to explore your curiosities," She states, rather than asks. I meet her gaze again and nod anyway. "Consider me your tour guide," She husks, taking her right hand and placing it lightly on my knee. She strokes up and down the thigh with feather-like motions, causing goosebumps to rise in my exposed arms.

"Tell me exactly what you want me to do, Camila." She offers, still continuing her motions along my thigh.

"I-I don't know," I tell her honestly. My mind can barely formulate a full sentence without stuttering, much less come up with a task for this woman. There is also the factor to consider that I have no idea what either of us are doing, or supposed to be doing, for that matter.

"How about this?" She inches closer, our legs now in contact with each other and her torso pressing against my side. "I'll take the lead and you tell me if I start to do anything you're not comfortable with. Does that sound okay?" She asks, barely above a whisper.