Chapter 12: The Plan

Hayleys POV (finally it's not Annie's or Brennan's POV 😂):

We were swimming and I finally got my back tuck into the water! Me and Katie were swimming when I saw Annie and Brennan snuggling with each other again. What if they get married, then I would have a big brother again! Wait, they are to young, why am I thinking about that? Eh whatever. We continue swimming for a long time, then we go inside. I started eating and when I went upstairs Katie and Annie were asleep on her bed and Brennan was asleep on Annie's couch. I went into my room and starting coloring.

~1 Hour Later~

I hear footsteps and I turn around and see Brennan. "Hey Brennan!" I say "Hey, Hayley, I need to ask you a question" "What?" I say "Well, what do you think about me and Annie being together?"  Why would be ask that? "why do you wanna know?" "Because I wanted to make sure you were okay with it, I should of asked already but I was always to scared you would say that you didn't like us being together" "oh, well I like you guys together!" "Phew" we both laugh. We talk for another hour until we hear giggling. "what's that?" I ask Brennan. "Probably Katie and Annie" "Let's go see!" I tell him then I run into Annie's room.

*10 Minutes earlier*
Annie's POV:
I wake up and I see Katie on her phone. "Hey"
"Finally you're up!" "Yeah" we both laugh. "Let talk about stuff" she said out of no where. "Like what" I ask "BOYS!" She said. "Ok"

*5 minutes later*

Katie's POV:
"I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA!" I yell "WHAT?" Annie says. "You know how you said you wanna know if Brennan will ever propose"
"Yeeeaaahhhhh....." She said in a confused voice "Well I know how to find out!" "How?!?!?!?" "Well, we need Hayley to be apart of this plan" "I'll take care of that later" "ok, so the plan is, we'll get Hayley to ask hi.." Then she cuts me off " wait, why not you or me" "Annie! It's obviously that he won't tell you because he likes you and he won't tell me cause he knows I'll tell you!" "Oh yeah" "So, then we'll call her, and put it on mute so he can't hear us, then we put it on speaker so we can hear what they are saying!" "Awesome idea!" We start to giggle. Then we hear Hayley yell and we see her and Brennan walk in. "Why were you guys giggle?" She said as she jumped on the bed with us. "Uh we um we eh" Annie tried to talk but was making it obvious we were talking about stuff that we could say when Brennan was right there. I put my hand on hand on her mouth. "We were playing Truth or dare!" I say. "Can we join!" She asked immediately. "Sure" Annie said. Why did you say that Annie! We weren't even playing it in the first place! She's not good with secrets. "I have to go use the bathroom, I'll be right back" Brennan said as he walked out the door. "Phew"

Hey guys! It's been a long time sense I wrote a chapter, sorry! I've been really busy, I'll make another one right now! Comment what you think will happen when they do the plan! And don't cheat if it's already out 😂