Chapter 1- The Meet

Annie's POV:
It's 6:00am and I just woke up, I have my last Level 10 meet today! "Annie, breakfast is ready!" Mom Said. "Coming!" I went downstairs and saw mom vlogging. "Hey Annie! You ready for the meet?" "Yeah, I'm nervous though" I'm really nervous.
~Later~
We are walking into the gym and I see Katie, Brennan, Ryan and her parents. "Hey Katie!" I said. "Annie!" We hugged and I could tell she was nervous. We went into the gym and started warming up.

Brennan's POV:
I'm pretty excited to watch this meet. The girls are about to compete Bars. Annie and Katie did really good during warm ups. This is one of the first times I've been to one of their meets. Annie stuck her landing! But she started crying. I hope she's ok.

Annie's POV:
I stuck it, but I hurt my foot, and I still have 3 more events! I started crying because it hurt really bad. I sat down until we went to Beam.
~While competing beam~
I've done really good, all I have to do is my dismount, and I, STUCK IT! Yay! I foot really hurts but I need to finish this meet.
~Warming up Floor~
Ok, I just have Floor left, I can do this!
Ok, all I have to do now is my double back tuck, and I stuck it! Now I finish my routine, then salute, omg yay! I've done really good this meet! I'm waiting to see my score, and I got, A 10! Everyone is running to me and hugging me, I'm so excited!
~During awards~
I got 1st on Bars, 2nd on beam, 1st on vault, 1st on floor and first AA!  This is probably my best meet ever!

Brennan's POV:
Annie did so good! I want to hug her! But, that would probably be kinda awkward, so I just gave her a high five

Hey guys, I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! More will be out soon!
~Maddie