Part 3: Family is everything.

Start from the beginning

"Oh Elrond, I apologize, if any off that had been my fault." He said. "May everything fare well for you my friend."

He wandered off leaving me to think about how Crystal and Ferin were faring with Kili, Fili and Legolas.

"Elrond." I turned.

"Thorin, how are you and your sister? Well I hope?" I asked politely.

"I am fine, my sister is watching over Erebor. My nephews although have gone galivanting, even though they shouldn't really." He spat.

He doesn't know that Kili and Fili are with Crystal?

"Oh." I didn't know what else to say.

"And Crystal, how is she?" He asked.

«Thorin»

"And Crystal, how is she?" I asked.

"She's in good hands Thorin. Ferin's pulled her through." He said.

"Ferin!?" I questioned.

"Our son, she named him after Ferin, for you, Kili and Fili." He paused for a moment. "Ferin Limeril, he's four now, a bright lad, got his first bow this year for his birthday, the lad's a natural."

"I assume he looks like you?" I asked in a softer voice.

"To be honest, he takes after Crystal, personality and looks wise, tall for his age, I suppose that's the only thing he took after me. He can be stubborn." He let out a small chuckle.

"Crystal was always stubborn." I said, thinking off the quest.

"You know Thorin, you can visit her if you wish, we do live in Rivendell. That is, if Kili, Fili and Legolas let you near her." He said.

"Wait, you mean my nephews and Legolas are with her." I stared in disbelief for a bit.

"Of course, we do not live with her father anymore, and I couldn't allow myself to leave her at home." He said defensively.

"I'd be happy to see her, thank you Elrond." I whispered.

"It's agreed then. We'll go to Rivendell." I heard him say.

Oh Aulë, Crystal will have my head.

«Crystal» + *timeskip*

"I swear to Aulë Elrond better hurry up and get his ass back home, I can't stand another day with you two, at least Legolas can behave." I groaned.

"Well he started it!" Kili whined, pointing at Fili.

"I did not!!" Fili defended.

"Kili, don't yell." Legolas said softly.

"What! It's his fault my arrows are ruined!" He raised his voice.

"No it isn't!" Fili matched his tone.

Then they started bickering and yelling at each other.

"ENOUGH!!" I yelled when I heard Ferin crying, being woken up from a nap.

"Look what you did Kili, Fili!!!" I hissed. "You woke him up and he despises yelling." I said.

"You both are older than me act it! Grow up." I snapped, before going to Ferin's room and placing Ferin on my hip.

"Shh, pen-neth, Kili and Fili didn't mean to yell. It wasn't you fault." I whispered, stroking his hair away from his tear stained face.

I glared at Kili and Fili.

"Do you want me to braid your hair again pen-neth?" I asked quietly, sitting against my favourite chair, that Ferin loved sitting against when he would be upset.