DONT COLLINS

*Devan Sees Collins Staring at you and Devan Runs down the stairs, But before Devan Even Moves, Collins Sees Devan*

• Collins P.O.V •

*Collins Hugs You after he sees Devan*

I LOVE YOU TOO KAYLEE!

*You start to wonder How Collins Knows Your Name*

I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU! I KNOW YOU HATE HIM!! BUT I WILL LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!!

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

What are you TALKING ABOU- MMHHHHHMMMMPPHHH!

*Collins Covered your mouth with his hand and Collins hugged you*

• Collins P.O.V •

SHHHH! *whispers in your ear* Do what I say, otherwise I'll Ruin your love life! So Shh!

*Devan Rushes Downstairs By The Main Door*

• Devan's P.O.V •

KAYLEE! COLLINS!

* You stare at Devan *

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE!?!

* You look at Collins and Collins shows a face at you*

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

Nothing Devan..

*Devan Gives You A Glare*

• Devan's P.O.V •

Kaylee, Please Tell me what's going on-..

*Collins Interrupts*

• Collins P.O.V •

If She said NOTHING then NOTHING HAPPENED!

*Devan punches Collins In the Face*

OH IT'S ON!

*Collins And Devan Starts Hitting and punching each other*

*You try to stop Them , but you screamed...*

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

ENOUGH!!! I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!

*They both Stare at you, But you run out through the main door*

•As you keep on running, you stop at the mid of the Grass area and start feeling dizzy, Devan steps Out of the door and looks at you, so does Collins.. You start to faint, But before you fall down on the ground, Devan Catches you soaking wet.. Devan Sits down And Makes You lay on his lap..

• Devan's P.O.V •

Kaylee, Please Stop Joking around and wake up. It's not good playing games On Me, Since I'm your boyfrie-

*Collins Yells Im Her Boyfriend*

SHUT UP COLLINS! I DONT BELIEVE YOU! YOU DID THIS 2 TIMES! JUST SHUT UP! Kaylee Please Get Up!!! Kaylee! Get Up!!!!

* Devan Carries you his Room, He wraps you around in a warm towel and rubs your hands in his hands..*

Kaylee Please Get up!! Kaylee Get Up!! Im Worried!! Please Kaylee Get up!! I LOVE YOU KAYLEE!!

*You Slowly hear Devan's voice saying I love you. When you open your eyes Slowly..*

• Kaylee's P.O.V •

Devan? Devan is that you hun?

*Devan Starts to tear up and Hugs You*

• Devan P.O.V •

Yes Kaylee Yes! It's Me!! I love you Kaylee! Dont every Make me worry like tht Again!!

*You say I will never ever leave you Devan*

STAY TUNED FOR TOMORROW!!