One of the waitresses took me to one of the tables by the window. I sat down and instantly pulled out my phone. Fuck. I forgot to leave Nicki a note saying I was out. I texted her saying I was over Solange's house. I then texted Solange saying that if Nicki called or texted her asking her if I was over there, to say that I was over there. I know it's bad to lie, but if Nicki knew that I was here with her ex-girlfriend, she would freak. 

I heard Rih clear her throat. I looked up and saw Rih. She was smiling at me. I got up and hugged her and gave her a peck on the cheek. She sat across from me. 

Rih: Hey, who was you texting?

Bey: Just my sister.

Rih: Oh tell her I said hi.

I smiled and texted her what Rih said. I haven't told Solange about the situation with Nicki and Rih. I didn't think I should anyway.

Rih: So...what ya been up to?

Bey: Nothing really...

Rih: Why you say et like dat?

I don't know if I should tell her that Nicki is staying with me, but I feel like If I don't and she finds out, she is gonna hate me and I don't want that.

Bey: Oh..um no reason.

I gave her nervous smile. She just squinted her eyes at me.

Rih: You acting really weird Bey.

I was gonna say something, but one of the waitresses came up to me us

Waitress: Hello ladies! May I get you something to drink?

Rih: Yes I would like a Sprite please.

She started to write on her little note pad. She then looked at me.

Bey: I would like a Coke.

She smiles and then nods. She starts walking away and I direct my attention to Rih again. Rih was staring at me. It was like she was staring right through my soul. I wasn't trying to make eye contact so I looked down. I could still feel her eyes on me. The waitress finally returned with our drinks and ready to take our order. 

Rih: I would like the chicken Parmesan with extra cheese on top, please. What would you like, babe?

The waitress and Rihanna looked at me. I was so worried about telling Rih that Nicki was staying with me that I didn't even know what I wanted to eat.