Dreams melted away...?

Ever since that day nothing was ever right,he then always wanted us to see him and he would always do the same stuff...we would go in to town,grab something to eat which was usually a Subway or a McDonald's , don't get me wrong but i loved going out but not with him, it was always the same and then if the night before and he had a small argument with mum he would make us go on a bike ride,i loved going on an adventure but again not with him.

So it was getting nearer and nearer to mine and Cally's  birthday and Christmas and they all kept asking us what we wanted my reply would always be the same "Green Day Tickets"  and Cally's would always be Goth stuff and The Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack, Cally was a goth but she always looked nice in the stuff she wore she never looked like a piece of crap, her make up was always black eye shadow,eyeliner and sometimes a red or dark purple lipstick,she never look like a panda either, i mean if i tried to do my makeup like her i would end up looking like a complete  total twat!

Anyway as it was getting closer to Christmas, i was getting excited to open my presents that was lying under the Christmas Tree, me and  Cally had kind of two Christmas's one at mums and then one at Jamie's.

*Christmas Eve*

Me and Lilly sat down on the sofa and switched on "Awesome as Fuck" it was one of our daily Green Day nights, but for some reason Lilly wasn't her happy chappy self she seemed to be mardy and i wasn't too great but i was still happy for Green Day night in especially that it was Christmas after today,as Awesome as Fuck carried on she was begging to look a lot happier,mum was in the kitchen talking to Josh and some people who came round that worked with her and Cally was with them too,after mum friends went and after Green Day finished we all sat down in the living room and watched one of the best Christmas films there is "Elf" we all enjoyed that film but after it finished me and Cally had to go to bed some mum,Lilly and Josh could do the presents... josh has his own house but sleeps over at Christmas so he isn't on his own.

*CHRISTMAS MORNING*

Me and Cally ran into Lillys room and woke her up, this was the only time she was a morning person,we then ran down the hall and woke our mum up she took us all down stairs and we all made ourself a cup of tea and made one for Josh who was still laid on the sofa half asleep,even though it was Christmas he still wanted to be asleep but we all made him get up, as well all walked down the hall to the living room the room was full of presents all stacked in a pile there was 5 piles. We always got good presents and we always got a lot the things that mum always brought us was Christmas PJ's, CD each,hair products and outfit each,and a main, but we always got way more then that! the best things this year what i got from my mum was literaly everything but the things that i liked the best was my Green Day calender and my new T-Shit which was a danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil i loved it and she got it a size bigger because i like wearing my T-Shits quite baggy.

After opening all the presents we all had a bacon bun me and Cally had to get done early so we could go to "dads" i put my new Dan and Phil T-shirt and my new black disco pants.

When we got to dads house there was 3 piles,we both gave dads is which was always the same because he loved it which was a massive toblerone bar and some sort of aftershave with a card.

Me and Ellie ran in to the living room after and started opening them i got to my last present,i open it up and there it was in a box of ferro rocher (my favorite chocolate) GREEN DAYS TICKETS FOR LONDON 1ST JUNE!!  i was so happy words couldnt explain it...me and Lilly we finiley going to see Green Day...well at least i thourght...

Okay,so tell me your opinion's please and tell me if it is worth carrying on,again most of this is true espesialy the part of Green Day tickets,hope you like it,this will start taking shape asoon as i get the basic storyline done :D thanks for reading!!