Chapter 1

//Chapter 1: Karasuno//

(Reader~Chan's POV)

"Beep,beep,beep!"

"Ghah...Let me sleep for once, stupid alarm clock!" I quickly pressed the snooze button on my phone and tugged under my blanket.

"(F/N)! Get your lazy butt out of bed!" My big brother rushed to my room and shook me
"Let me sleep...please" I said while battling with the yawns.
"Come on, you have practice...oh don't tell me...you played video games all night. Just great! Your cereal is ready down stairs. Oh and I'm taking your gaming device with me so I can delete all of your saved files" he rushed out of my room and closed my door.
"Oh, don't you DARE TAKE THAT FROM ME! I WORKED HARD ALL NIGHT LONG SO I CAN BEAT THAT GAME!!" I yelled at him and I jumped out of bed.
K
'Oh, no...I'm gonna be late for morning practice' I thought and I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to eat my cereal.

My big brother, Aki always wakes me up because of my parents. They leave for work early in the morning so they can't wake me up. Even though he can be hella annoying, I still love him as my older brother. He wants me to go and socialize with others rather than stay at home and play video games with my online friend.

When I finished my cereal, I grabbed my bag and slammed the door open.
"Bye Aki! I'm leaving!" I yelled and got on my bike. When I arrived at school, I parked my bike I ran towards the gym. Of course I was late.
"You're late, (F/N)~Chan" Sugawara said
"I'M SO SORRY THAT I AM LATE!" I yelled
"Don't worry, we are about to start practice, so you're not that late" Daichi said while smirking at me
"Hey, (F/N), you brought the paperwork?" Ukai said
"Oh yea! I almost forgot!" I pulled out the paperwork about Training Camp and I gave it to Ukai.
"How the hell aren't you tired?" Nisinoya asked me. He was yawning a lot
"Oh.. I noticed that everyone is silent... that's a surprise" I placed my bad where all of them were and I entered the court.
"Now let's practice" Kageyama popped out of nowhere and he stood behind me.

'I swear, this guy is getting creepier every day'

I joined Karasuno's BOY'S Volleyball Team after their match with Aoba Joisha, where they lost. For some dumb reason, Hinata begged me to join the boy's team after he heard that rumor about me being the Ace of a 'all boy's' volleyball team, and boy, the rumor is true.
I transferred to Karasuno High when I was a first year. When I did, it was mid-year. I went to a school called Youshideru Junior high, and I went to Youshideru Junior high. There, I was known as 'The Queen Of The Aces'. My team was the only team in Japan that made it to the 'National Croatia Junior High Volleyball Tournament' and we came in second place. I was called 'The Queen' after I scored a big portion of our points and I become 'The Ultimate Female Player' in a boy's team.
But I find it kinda annoying...

(A/N): Sorry if this was a short chapter. I'm still working on it