1: Sunyshore City

"Ah... This is the life..." I said, laying down under a tree on route 222. "It's so nice out..." I said happily. The fluffy clouds were floating through the sky, traveling with the breeze, going to an unknown place...-- "HARUKAAAAAA!!!!" My thoughts were interrupted by Dawn, a Pokemon trainer that I was traveling with. "I'm done with the errands!" She smiled. "Awww..." I sighed. "Cro..." Nightwing, My Crobat, said. He probably didn't want to leave either. "Nightwing, it's Seiteki's turn to walk with me!" I said. "Cro! Crobat!" He said happily. "Alright!" I said, as Nightwing returned to his pokeball. "Come on out Seiteki!" I said, as my Luxray popped out of her pokeball. "Lux! Luxray!" She said. "Let's get movin!" Dawn said, leading the way through route 222. "If my map is correct, then past this gate is Sunyshore city!" She smiled. "I'm so excited!" She said happily, as her Infernape cheered. "Well? Come on! Let's go!" I said, running ahead. "H-hey! Haruka wait up!" Dawn shouted, as she caught up to me. "Whooooaaaa..." We both said, as we looked at the city in awe of how beautiful it was. "This reminds me of the time we first saw Jubilife city! Hehe!" I grinned. "Excuse me?" A man with a bright red afro walked over. "Can we help you?" I asked. "Yes! I'm Flint. A member of the Sinnoh region's Elite four!" He said proudly. "Whoa!" Dawn said. "I can tell that you two are strong trainers, so I'd like you to do me a favor." He said. "You see, the gym leader here is losing his fighting spirit... So, could you two battle him?" He asked. "Sure." I said. "Awesome! What are your names?" He asked. "I'm Dawn! And this is Haruka!" Dawn said, as I waved. "Alright! Nice to meet you both!" He smiled. "Judging from the time of day... He should be in the lighthouse. He shouldn't be too hard to find." Flint said. "Haruka?" Dawn asked. "Hm?" I replied. "I wanna explore the city! So, can you do the favor?" She asked. "Sure." I said. "Thanks!" She ran off. "Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!" Flint said, walking off. 'The lighthouse, huh?' I thought. "Well, let's go! Come on, Seiteki!" I said, as she followed me to the lighthouse. "Wow! This is so cool!" I marveled at the giant building. "Considering that this is the first time I've seen one! Hehe!" I laughed. I walked inside with Seiteki. I pushed the button for the elevator, stepped inside, and went up. "...Thank you for visiting the lighthouse, and enjoy the view..." The intercom said. I stepped out of the elevator. "Wooooooowww!!!" I said, looking through the windows. "...?" There was someone using the binoculars. 'He has a Luxray too?' I thought. "Lux..." Seiteki trotted over to his Luxray. "Lu... Lux!" Seiteki and the Luxray quickly became friends. "Something up--...?" The guy looked away from the binoculars, to check on his Luxray. "What...?" He raised an eyebrow. "Who's Luxray is this?" He asked. "That Luxray is my Pokemon." I said. "She likes meeting other Pokemon." I said. "Hm..." He looked at me straight in the eyes. "Are you by any chance the gym leader of this city?" I asked. "Yep. That's me." He said. "I was told to find you. Volkner, right?" I asked.

Volkner's POV:

"Yep. That's me." I said. "Who told you to find me?" I asked, even though I knew who it was. "Flint. You know him?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "..." She's strong. 'She looks like a challenging trainer to beat...' I thought. "Um...?" She raised an eyebrow. "Alright. You seem like a challenge." I smiled slightly. "You mean in battle?" She smiled. "Yeah." I smirked. "Meet me at the gym. Don't keep me waiting." I said. "Don't worry, I won't." She smirked. "See ya." I waved, as the elevator doors started to close. 'She looks really strong too, I saw six Pokeballs with her...' I thought. 'Well, I'm looking forward to finally being challenged by someone strong.' I shrugged. 'At least, I think she's strong...' I thought. "Lux..." My Luxray looked up at me. "You could tell, too?" I asked. Luxray nodded. "Then, apparently she will be a challenge..." I said, as I walked out of the elevator, and the lighthouse. "I guess we're headed to the gym." I said, smirking. 'This'll be fun...' I thought, as I walked towards my gym.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey hi everyone! ^^

If you all read the description, then you'll know that this is basically a remake of Sinnoh adventures. Except with a lot of story and background information.

As the story goes, there will be flashbacks(sometimes).

Anyways... I've been playing Pokemon platinum a lot lately...

Probs because I'm playing through the first Pokemon game I've played again! XD

Anyways... Have an amazing day! ^^

Bye bye! 💕