One

I was sitting on my bed, comfy as it always was, and looking around my phone. Well, photo's mainly. Photo's of mark and I. They were always so funny...and kinda cute. It's really no wonder why People ship us. Sometimes I save cute fanart to my phone and laugh at the humor of it. My door opened and I looked up, locking eyes with Wade. "Hey Jack, Bob wants us all to gather up in the living room." i nod my head and turn off my phone, walking out of my room and following Wade downstairs. I saw Mark sitting on the couch, looking a little angry and Bob looking amused. Wade and I sat down on the other couch.

"So what's up?" I asked, giving one of my cheery smiles. Bob grinned deviously.

"Well, by popular demand, we are playing party games! Oh, and i have a camera live streaming." He pointed to the book shelf, and sure enough there was a laptop and camera. I smiled. "Top of the morning to ye laddies!" I smiled at the camera and made a high five motion and noise. I turned back to look at me friends.

Bob pulled a crumpled paper from his pocket. "So we have a few popular ones. First up, wrestling!" I laughed, the fans picked that? "So I'll wrestle Wade, and you two fight each other." I locked eyes with Mark, smirking.

"Let's go!" He yelled, giggling as he stood up. I met him in the middle of the room, him towering over me like always. Bob and Wade were laughing as they wrestled each other, and I circled Mark, completely relaxed. 

"Yer going down, Markimoo."

"Oh really?" I laughed when I was suddenly pulled down to the ground with Mark. I laughed as he started tickle me and I pushed him off me so I was over him and tickling him. "Stop! S-Stop!" I stopped tickling him so he could catch his breath. Once he did...I didn't tickle him again. I was pretty much laying on the guy, and I kinda liked it. I gulped, what am I thinking? Before I could pull my mind together I was being tickled again. He pinned me against the floor, and I couldn't stop laughing. Suddenly, he was pulled off me. I laughed, seeing Mark being dragged on his butt by Wade. Wade let go of him and Mark looked at me, still giggling. "You're ticklish."

"Shut up ye bastard, so are you." We both laughed and I blushed, the thought of him holding me like that again in a more intimate situation, I don't know why it popped into my brain, but it sent shivers down my spine. We sat back down on the couch's, except I decided to sit with Mark. I don't know why, but my mind was screaming; OMG JACK WE HAVE TO SIT WITH SENPAI MARK ITS IMPORTANT!! :O

I think I've had one too many cookies...

"Alright! Next..." Bob's face paled. "Uh, Seven minutes in Heaven. Um, okay. Good thing we have two closets! hehe!" I blushed, catching Mark looking at me. He blushed too and we turned our heads to look back at Bob. "Okay, so Septiplier goes first. We'll stay here and commentate!" 

"Wait, what-" Bob grabbed Mark and pulled him to his feet.

"Hey! Get off!" Wade grabbed me and tossed me into a closet. I landed against something warm. "Ah! S-Sorry Mark!" I pushed myself off him and leaned on the wall opposite of his. He flicked the light switch, and I was sure he could see my blush.

He giggled and crossed his arms. "No worries, so....uh...come here often?" I chuckled and crossed my arms as well.

"Occasionally. To get the vacuum." We both chuckled. It was silent for a few moments.

"...I swear, I think Bob's trying to force us together." We both laughed.

"I know right? I'm pretty sure they want it for views though. People ship us, like, hard core." He chuckled and leaned against the wall next to me. 

"Yeah, to be honest, sometimes I look at fanart," I looked at him and laughed, but blushed seeing his playful smile and how close we were.

"I have me phone, we could look at some together," He grinned.

"Yeah!" He yelled, a little loud and blushed, pulling a poker face. I laughed and we sunk down to the ground next to each other. I turned on my phone and pulled up DeviantArt. We scrolled through a few pictures, laughing and blushing occasionally when we encountered one of those weird smut pics. Like, why. Why would you draw that. I gasped when his hand grabbed mine, the one holding the phone. i looked up at him and he looked at me, like this was totally casual. "What? I couldn't see very well."

"Oh," I was totally freaking out on the inside. He had his hand on mine. Why was this such a big deal?! I tensed up even more when a strong arm wrapped around my shoulders. I was frozen for a moment, before sighing and leaning into Mark's chest. He chuckled.

"No wonder we are a ship," I started laughing too. I glanced up as the door opened. Bob stood there, smiling with the camera.

"Septiplier away?"

"Nope," we responded at the same time. He sighed and let us out. I looked at the camera and winked, just to kill off some fangirls. We pushed Bob and Wade into the closet, taking the camera and locking them in. We walked back to the living room and I put the camera up so they could see us while Mark set a timer. I glanced at the computer, being spammed with fangirls. I sat next to Mark, and laughed when he wrapped an arm around me. "To all you fangirl's out there, yes. We made out. It was hot." I blushed and chuckled, snuggling into Mark.

"Hell yeah, it was hot. Septiplier away." Mark giggled, making my heart flutter.

"...He called me Daddy." I gasped and Mark burst into laughter. I started laughing too.

"Ye weren't supposed to tell them! American bastard." Mark giggled once more and pulled me against his chest. God damn did I love this.