Danger

(Picture of Demar)

Scene 13

I'm out doing shopping. I love to shop. Its my favourite thing to do. I finish doing shopping when I decide to go to a restaurant. I ordered chicken and chips. I'm eating when someone sits beside me.

He has dark eyes, wearing a hoodie but he is damn cute.

"Hi." I said looking at him.

"Hello whats your name?" He asked.

"My name is Delancy." I answer.

"Please to meet you, i'm Demar."

"Enchante" i said.

"What?" He asked.

I laughed and said,

"It means please to meet you in french."

"Oh wow. You speak french?"

"Well...no....I study it."

"Impressive. "

We stare at each other. Damn he's cute.

"Get out!" I heard the sound of a angry voice.

We look up to see angel with red eyes. His teeth pointy. His fingers turn into claws.

Oh my god.

He really is a vampire.

Demar smirk and brush pass him, going outside. Angel's features change and go back to normal. He sits beside me.

"He will hurt you." He said sternly.

"Wh...what?" I said shocked.

"He's a full vampire, Delancy. He's out for blood. You may be his target because he is an enemy of mine."

"What have you gotten me into?" I asked him afraid.

"Keep calm, i'll protect you."

Somehow i trust him. I stare into his green eyes.

"Please let me kiss you." I said.

"I will bite you, Delancy."

"Please."

"No"

I sigh.

Angel's P.O.V

Oh I really wish I could kiss her, but I can't. I will be thirsty for her blood and I haven't fed in days. I wish she could understand me. She's so beautiful, but I'm putting her in danger. I can't do anything about it. My enemies are after her. I need to save my mate . I love her. But if she doesn't love me with a pure heart, my enemies won't back down. They will go after her. She must have true love for me so that she can be safe.

"I love you." I say.

She looked at me wide eyed. She close and open her mouth like a fish. She wants to say something but no words came out.

Delancy's P.O.V

I watch him with pure love shown in his eyes. My heart beats faster. My heart thump. I know I love him. I'm falling for him.

"I love you too." I finally answer .

He holds me tight in his arms.
I smile..but then I remember something.

Demar.

Demar.

Oh shoot.

Claire!!!!

Claire is in danger!!!!

😨